Race #6, Great Britain: Post-Race Discussion

Next race is tomorrow, I have to hurry a bit: sorry if I made translation mistakes;)

PQ: good

Q1: a bit under standards, but I am satisfied becouse I access to Q2

Q2: good lap considering the context. I'm 8°

Race: in first meters I gain some positions, that I risk to lose when at the first corner two cars spun in front of me. I succeed in wasting less time as possible and, after the chaos, I am fifth.
I exploit tires and I complete a couple of overtakes; when I am third and I'm closing to Schnyder , the tires have a decrease (calculated) that doesn't allow me to continue the ride. After the first pit stop i'm in 12°\11° place, but new tires allow me to effect other overtakes. When I virtually reached again the podium, it's time for my last pit stop; I am sixth, but the great variety of strategies doesn't allow me to clearly understand who i'm directly battling. When Kiss attack me I commit my first error of the year, losing 8 seconds and a position in a spin. But Daniel and Valeriano will do another pit-stop, so being more preservative I would have the possibility to be fifth.

I am a bit disappointed, but on the other hand I lost 8 seconds in 6 races; I should not criticize too much myself. Thanks to my team and to the staff, as always.

See you..tomorrow:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years