Race 6 - Elkhart Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to everyone involved in the near pileup and various hits and spins in the back of the grid, didn't see it at all on my screen and blithely talk about a "perfect start of the whole field" on the broadcast - oooops :(

My quali was okay, 2nd was the place i wanted even though my lap was pretty careful

didnt sleep during green light and got away nice in the first laps, then everyone settled into their paces, faster than me,
and im sure its better to replay the broadcast than for me to talk about all the great action i had/gave, although i have to disagree Eckhart about the grinning, i was buttfurious about losing positions in the first stint lol :D Also some moves might not
have been the friendliest but i did it all in according to racing rules, and was totally racing not holding guys up for Mikko to cruise.
was very exciting to hold back the vettes with their great power+draft, even though i had pretty low wing, special respect for
Emil, although his car is obviously best in corners and braking, for once he kept with me during a long straight which meant he was probably running a very VERY low wing and a dangerous setup.
eventually all the battles ended with my mistake, but with thanks from my race engineer i made an early pit stop and jumped back to 4th - the place deserved and probably would have gotten anyway due to my pace, glad to get the points.

big thanks for the organizers/broadcasters for providing this great race again, for our club team for the points again and ofcourse Mikko for the solid pace and another convincing win

I was wondering if all teams would like to make a mid season report of STC. (just optional)

It would be really nice to know how teams have been doing this season because there are a few teams which I haven't heard almost anything about them lately. I belive this would make STC look a bit more profesional and I personally find it enjoyable to read about other teams progress.

As I mentioned before this is optional and it could be posted in a separate topic or on each teams front page. :)

Hello everyone, that was my first race around here.

I did a great qualify... I did the same time I was doing in practice with the race setup... :tongue:

I enjoyed very much the race. In the first laps, I managed to avoid the accident that happened almost in front of me. Then I had a hard battle with Ethan for a couple of laps. After that, the race became a mind game trying to catch up who was ahead and avoiding who was behind could catch me. When only a few laps was remaining, I joined Risto (4th) and Bosse (5th). Unfortunately, it was the best I have got, even if Bosse did a little mistake in one of the last corners: we crossed the finish line side by side with Risto just a second ahead.

As always, since I have seen the others, it was again a fantastic broadcast. GREAT GREAT JOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 321 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%