Race #6, Austria: Post-Race Discussion

Silly me what a complete idiotic mistake cost myself a win haha, oh well I let the team down not just myself. This **** happens to a lot of people, no point putting my head down, high chemistry as always in the team and WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Pace was amazing, we gonna be alright haha let's keep smiling as always :)

The funny thing is though, the Australian won in the Speed Skating but the opposite happened in the race to me haha.

On to the next one amazing pace, I'm all about hard work anything is possible let's just keep smiling and never give up :) And no more silly mistakes lol

meh, wasn't good enough on my tyres. **** quali, good start, could have had p7 if I didn't have the nightmare inlap where all the front runners caught me but hey ho. Was amusing seeing De Wit bouncing off the armco again... finally back in the points due to not being binned in nooby manoeuvres. Satisfied, but we need to work harder to get back to where we were earlier this season

Forgot to remove track cut penalties, check. Go wide in penalized corner area, check. Get penalty, check. My race.

Watching the replay, the gravel probably should have had a bit more grip, could have ended better for Simon. Just one of the many small issues which comes with new track used first time.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000