1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #6, Austria: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mike Partington, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Yeah, probably doesn't help that my speed is what it is. Far too close to the back for comfort. :unsure:

2. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    I learnt from a old league i used to race *looks at @David O'Reilly is to take it easy on turn one because theres always carnage on turn one because someone thought they would win it on lap 1, im glad i did because i could see and make a decision in time if there was a bugger up and that helped in Austria

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Driving Miss Daisy on turn 1
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 2
  4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    @Chris de Jong btw what was that about me being a she on the broadcast? :sneaky:

I didn't care, but I was confused as **** and my wife was like heh... Did we have a discussion when we were both on weed or something? :confused:

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    can you send me the time on the pro broadcast? i dont know what you mean mate :p

6. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    oh wait i suddenly remember xD its dewald nell south african haha h0rner how should i know. It was just pure fun, hopefully made you laugh! it was intented to make you laugh at least :p

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Dmitry Zaharov

Dmitry Zaharov

Ratings:
    +396
    Lovely shot, but it could have been better without that replay control centrer, my car is right behind it :p

8. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    i dont know how to remove it hahahaha

9. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    35:00 in the link.
    This is exactly what i mean with knowing when ones race is finished and when one should press esc. This should be a race ban but fortunately for him im not admin im just a mere commentator

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Mr Potatoe we currently 4 South Africans in FSR Pro , next we will be taking over the world

11. Kerni094

Kerni094

Ratings:
    +10
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow if I would be the car crashed out by this dude I would go nuts. I can only agree this has to be at least some race bans. I mean if the car is done it is done or make sure that you are on the outside of the track....

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ChazmR

ChazmR

Ratings:
    +10
    Race went good finally for once. Made a highlights video with some nice graphics :)
    Also agree that that incident above deserves a really harsh penalty. Doing something like that is not on whatsoever and deserves a race ban imo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Lol. It was funny. Just a bit confusing at the time. :sneaky: