• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Race #6, Austria: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mike Partington, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Yeah, probably doesn't help that my speed is what it is. Far too close to the back for comfort. :unsure:

2. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    I learnt from a old league i used to race *looks at @David O'Reilly is to take it easy on turn one because theres always carnage on turn one because someone thought they would win it on lap 1, im glad i did because i could see and make a decision in time if there was a bugger up and that helped in Austria

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Driving Miss Daisy on turn 1
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 2
  4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    @Chris de Jong btw what was that about me being a she on the broadcast? :sneaky:

I didn't care, but I was confused as **** and my wife was like heh... Did we have a discussion when we were both on weed or something? :confused:

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    can you send me the time on the pro broadcast? i dont know what you mean mate :p

6. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    oh wait i suddenly remember xD its dewald nell south african haha h0rner how should i know. It was just pure fun, hopefully made you laugh! it was intented to make you laugh at least :p

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Dmitry Zaharov

Dmitry Zaharov

Ratings:
    +396
    Lovely shot, but it could have been better without that replay control centrer, my car is right behind it :p

8. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    i dont know how to remove it hahahaha

9. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    35:00 in the link.
    This is exactly what i mean with knowing when ones race is finished and when one should press esc. This should be a race ban but fortunately for him im not admin im just a mere commentator

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Andrew Pienaar

Andrew Pienaar

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Mr Potatoe we currently 4 South Africans in FSR Pro , next we will be taking over the world

11. Kerni094

Kerni094

Ratings:
    +10
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow if I would be the car crashed out by this dude I would go nuts. I can only agree this has to be at least some race bans. I mean if the car is done it is done or make sure that you are on the outside of the track....

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ChazmR

ChazmR

Ratings:
    +10
    Race went good finally for once. Made a highlights video with some nice graphics :)
    Also agree that that incident above deserves a really harsh penalty. Doing something like that is not on whatsoever and deserves a race ban imo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Lol. It was funny. Just a bit confusing at the time. :sneaky: