Race #6, Austria: Post-Race Discussion

Its mostly nearer the end of the season that I remember most, but your right at the start of the season there were a few pile ups. I just was not involved in most of them and when your racing you don't really know what went on behind you.

Yeah, probably doesn't help that my speed is what it is. Far too close to the back for comfort. :unsure:

I learnt from a old league i used to race *looks at @David O'Reilly is to take it easy on turn one because theres always carnage on turn one because someone thought they would win it on lap 1, im glad i did because i could see and make a decision in time if there was a bugger up and that helped in Austria

Driving Miss Daisy on turn 1
L80JMXH.png

35:00 in the link.
This is exactly what i mean with knowing when ones race is finished and when one should press esc. This should be a race ban but fortunately for him im not admin im just a mere commentator

35:00 in the link.
This is exactly what i mean with knowing when ones race is finished and when one should press esc. This should be a race ban but fortunately for him im not admin im just a mere commentator

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow if I would be the car crashed out by this dude I would go nuts. I can only agree this has to be at least some race bans. I mean if the car is done it is done or make sure that you are on the outside of the track....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back