Race #5 Canada: Pre-Race Briefing

Sry James and Dmitry :( I had horrible screen freezes. I dunno what that is. Screen was not moving for 1sec and than cars jumped everywhere. I need to make sure to sort that out for next race :(

I have noticed this on the broadcast chat:
Juan93sl
ZERO's second team is running with virtual team so i think that are going to be DQ

Should I be happy to be right about rcd files (imho, even with the transfer marked as disabled on server-side) or just be disgusted to have missed 2 races because of this, and ppl who don't respect the red marked advice not to use them...?

I mean, I'm more on the former than the latter, but ppl got to understand we're spending much time on this game to try and participate in races, what should we do aside banning them?

I have noticed this on the broadcast chat:
Juan93sl
ZERO's second team is running with virtual team so i think that are going to be DQ

Should I be happy to be right about rcd files (imho, even with the transfer marked as disabled on server-side) or just be disgusted to have missed 2 races because of this, and ppl who don't respect the red marked advice not to use them...?

I mean, I'm more on the former than the latter, but ppl got to understand we're spending much time on this game to try and participate in races, what should we do aside banning them?

I checked the server and there were no rcd files on there. I did noticed they had a skin transfer marker next to their names though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back