Race #5, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Also I don't know what the **** are thinking lapped cars, I was fighting for 3rd with Aalberts and a lapped car was trying to defend the position.
My apologies, it was me. I witnessed the spin of yours in the last chicane when you fought with Aalberts, but the reason why I was "blocking" was that rFactor didn't give me a blue flag, thus I was unaware it was a battle between you and Aalberts.

dont worry will check later where you qualifyed later actually tell me where you qualified then it will make my job easier

Starting order of Grid 1:

1. Franz Schnyder
2. Rens Klop
3. Barnabas Bodnar
4. Daniel Kiss
5. Carlos Martin
6. Martial Thomas
7. Jorrick Boshove
8. Alessio Campus
9. Mark Aalberts
10. Attila Szekely
11. Benjamin Chong
12. Tuomas Koriala
13. Caner Basol
14. Alessandro Puoti
15. Balazs Galyar
16. Eduard Kore
17. Giordano Valeriano
18. Jonathan Holmes
19. Neil Debacquer
20. Arnaud Lebruchec
21. Kevin Siggy
22. Jackson Wendt
23. Artyom Aslamazyan
24. Miguel Valiente
25. Ghovand Keanie

That chimp is amazing, go and search "Pankun" on youtube :D
1226869137246_f.jpg

Crazy japanese alarm ringing here

PQ: good session

Q1: idem :)

Q2: I think that there are some improvements in comparison with last appointments, especially at mental attitude, but it isn't a great lap. I'm eighth.

Race: good release, average start. I maintain the position untill the hairpin turn, where the inside trajectory allows me to avoid chaos and to earn three positions; I lost them two corners later because of a contact, even if luck and ability allows me to lose only few seconds. First two stints are positive, I virtually recover some positions thanks to a good pace; in the third stint this is not possible because of the strategy, that I had not the possibility to examine in depth. I stay calm and I suffer different overtakes, but also here thanks to the constant pace I limit very much "damages", and I come 6th with a pitstop less.

Congratulations to the winner and to the podium, thanks to my team and to the staff. See you in England.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back