1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race 5 - Autodrom Most

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] :tongue:

TIME October, Thursday 27 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Autodrom Most STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race
  2. Thread open!
  3. where's the flyer! :D
  4. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

No flyers this season :cool:
  5. atleast have a picture of a car or the track :)

6. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet
    Premium Member

7. Impresive Risto, please take care of the flyers for next races. :tongue:
  8. LOL Risto
  9. I feel like your disrespecting Risto by not putting that as the flyer! he's spent months doing that and now your not even going to use it !

you lot make me sick :D
  10. fastest lap race Most???
  11. Wow! Risto, your gifted man! Give up racing and become an artist. Truely inspired ;).
  12. First post up to date!
  13. How long is the warmup?
    at Donington i think it was only 5 minutes
    Great poster Risto (Picasso)
  14. hahaha Risto, spitted my drink over my desk when i saw your piece of art HAHAHA :)
  15. Hey Guys.

To the administration:
    Daniel Rodrigues, #1 driver for ABRacing for today's race had his modem fried yesterday due to thunder storms. :(

He's trying to get a new modem today, but we're not sure if he will get one in time.

Alexandre Caetano is our reserve driver for today, but i didn't put his name in the allocations. Even Alex is not sure if he can make the race today, due to work.

So, 2 things:
    1 - Can Alex be our reserve driver for today, despite the fact his name is not on the allocations?
    2 - If neither Daniel nor Alex can make it to the race, i would like to apologize now for ABRacing lacking one car. :(

Thank you,
    Carlos Costa
    #13 ABRacing driver
  16. Hey Carlos

I think you still have time to change your allocation, as far as I know it should be fine to add Alex.
  17. Hey Mike.

I tried to change it, but the interface doesn't allow me. It says it's already booked. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
  18. indeed, once you have allocated it's locked, however, posting here is just fine, we have seen reserve drivers who were not allocated before and never made a fuss. Full grid is important as is an overview of how many cars will be on the grid for any given race. Your post covers both, thx for posting. cu tonight!
  19. Ok.

Hopefully Daniel will get a new modem in time!

Thanks. ;)
  20. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

I don't see a test server
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.