Race #4, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

PQ: good laps, I will do G1 race

Q1: very good laps, i'm in Q2

Q2: the setup is different from PQ and Q1, but maybe even a conservative attitude doesn't allow me to do better than the 9th place. I need to improve in Q2.

Race: my start is good but the space to use it it's little, and I have to slown down. In front of me, at the first corner, some simdrivers are forced to slow down to; I'm behind of them, so I finish the first lap in 15th place. I wait that strategy begin to work before increasing my pace, but when I try to do it I have traffic. I decide to do the pitstop even knowing I will be again in traffic, and I'm lucky to don't have serious damages after a pretty heavy wall touch (seriously, that corner was different a couple of days ago:p) . When strategy starts to repay and i'm recovering positions, I have a huge rear-ending by another pilot at the tunnel exit; I lose more than a lap but I can go through with the race, managing my C7NX to the finish line. I'm 17th, and for the first time in my simdriver careeer i'm lap..

Thanks to my team and to the staff. Congratulation to Aalberts for his win and to the podium.
See you at Gilles Villeneuve's track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years