1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #4, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Eduard Mallorquí, May 19, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  3. never seen a clean start here in WT.
    Really impressive
    • Like Like x 8
  4. See how you WC boys get on.. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ohhh Franz :O_o: how could you do that

Happy to take a finish on this track and even more happy it was a win. Didnt collected damage but almost mucked it in the end of the race when my rear locked up at Rascasse and almost ended up in the wall. Other then that a shame that Franz tried something in the end of the race, i was just bringing the car home and in front of me there was a train of cars so took it easy but then he suddenly started to push while i had enough left in terms of pace so bye bye one two finish.:unsure:

Car was a joy to drive, think we finaly got it working properly on both compounds. ALso last race i missed because of broken pedals but now with my g27 things seems to work out much better.:D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Loews through the outside for the 3rd position.

Q1 horrible (PB was 1.12,8) and Q2 horrible too (PB 1:13,3).

Race start horrible, high damages in the car that made me do a very slow pit (11 sec :/).

The race strategy was 1 stop, hard-hard, but I decided to change the strategy in lap 41, I was behind Boshove with no overtake possibility, so I set the Soft tire. Then I nearly crash in corner 1 [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Tume

The unlucky Finn

lol close call :D that's very nice tyre saving :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Later on I will upload my race highlights. (1 or 2 min of length :roflmao:)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. congrats with win but you sir for that statement are a lucky lucky guy like this guy over mjah.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grosjean's fault.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Well, I was struggling today with Q pace and in q2 I was 0.6 seconds of my PB but I was with 3rd position still happy. Start was good, didn't get any damage but my engine wear drop to fast, so I had to save my engine the whole race and switched gears around 16.000 rpm and was because of it around 0.5-1s slower. Somehow I was all the time only 4 sec behind Mark who took it easy so I started to push 3 laps to go = crash. :poop:
    congrats Mark and Jorrick ;)

see ya in Canada.
  12. The car was horrible, hated every second of the race and luckily crashed on lap 53 to end this struggle! :thumbsup:
  13. Same. Car felt terrible the whole day
    • Like Like x 1
  14. and the Highlights will be up soon and this time not after WC
    • Like Like x 2

15. This is how I fk'd up. Turned in too soon - lap 53 :):)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. is Rens Klop still with Pescara Tre or promoted to Uein i dont know
  17. Today I upload a "resume" from my race. Is quite short, cause it was a really calm race till lap 41 (decided to change strategy for trying to overtake him). So the strategy was starting from Hard, then pit in lap 29 and finally pitting in lap 41 for setting the soft tire.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Any post race checks coming up early?
  19. Post-Race Checks will be released before the next race.
    • Like Like x 2