Race #4, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

1314029819767.png

Ohhh Franz :O_o: how could you do that

Happy to take a finish on this track and even more happy it was a win. Didnt collected damage but almost mucked it in the end of the race when my rear locked up at Rascasse and almost ended up in the wall. Other then that a shame that Franz tried something in the end of the race, i was just bringing the car home and in front of me there was a train of cars so took it easy but then he suddenly started to push while i had enough left in terms of pace so bye bye one two finish.:unsure:

Car was a joy to drive, think we finaly got it working properly on both compounds. ALso last race i missed because of broken pedals but now with my g27 things seems to work out much better.:D

Loews through the outside for the 3rd position.

Q1 horrible (PB was 1.12,8) and Q2 horrible too (PB 1:13,3).

Race start horrible, high damages in the car that made me do a very slow pit (11 sec :/).

The race strategy was 1 stop, hard-hard, but I decided to change the strategy in lap 41, I was behind Boshove with no overtake possibility, so I set the Soft tire. Then I nearly crash in corner 1
rfactor2013051916003861.png

Well, I was struggling today with Q pace and in q2 I was 0.6 seconds of my PB but I was with 3rd position still happy. Start was good, didn't get any damage but my engine wear drop to fast, so I had to save my engine the whole race and switched gears around 16.000 rpm and was because of it around 0.5-1s slower. Somehow I was all the time only 4 sec behind Mark who took it easy so I started to push 3 laps to go = crash. :poop:
congrats Mark and Jorrick ;)

see ya in Canada.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%