Race #4, Monaco: Post-Race Discussion

Well, wow. Who would've thought it was Eduard Mallorqui to take his second victory in Monaco in a row? Great job Mr. Eduard "Monaco" Mallorqui. :D

xehEFGO.gif

Same for me except no rear suspension dmg, but i had front left and right damaged. Was a lot of fun...
I had alot of fun aswell, 4th race this season 4th time starting damage but this time it was the worst, rear suspension right left yellow, rear wing yellow, nose yellow, and the complete right side was yellow. Im sure it was my fault the starting crash, there goes my license. ( joking FYI )

http://i.imgur.com/5TGofrP.jpg

This was the damage I sustained in turn one... 78 laps of trying to cope with that damage, defended with everything I had.

You should have seen my car after you pushed me into that mess...

I mean come one man, at the start in Monaco you brake late for turn1, make it 3wide where there is no room?
I really hope that you are going to get a penalty for that. Such a behavior is totally unacceptable at the start of any GP.

Well, bad race for me.

I decided not qualify as preferred start on back of the grid that in the middle of squad ... was the same.

In the first corner Morra disappears and suddenly I find him stoped on first corner, damaged nose. Masculli laps later rejoins without looking and I get over him, and already wrecked car. From there to try to finish, but between the first and my own failures could not do anything. A shame, because it was a good chance to finish top 10. Hopefully better luck in Canada, because they have not finished a race without mishap ...

Congrats Eduard and all who finished. Regards!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back