Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Chris de Jong

PQ: Cut, T7
Q1: N/A
Q2: N/A
Log: No log file from pre-qualifying. Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0".
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut. Warning for log infraction (1).

Cyril Werdmuller

PQ: Clean
Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean

Danny van der Niet

Penalty: 1.0 penalty points for incidents #3,4

Dimitri De Matos

Penalty: Clean

Eduard Mallorqui

PQ: N/A

Eros Masciulli

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #2

Florian Colle

Log: N/A

Francisco Maldonado

Q1: Cut, T7
Launch Control: N/A
Pitstops: N/A
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut.

Kevin Russo

Log: Rearview = "0", Save All Replay Sessions = "0"
Pitstops: Cut, lap 34
Penalty: Warning for pit exit cut. Warning for log infraction (1).

Luka Oslakovic

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for log infraction (3rd)

Marco Conti

PQ: Cut, T7
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut.

Marek Godek

Martin Gosbee

Launch Control: N/A

Nick Rowland

Pitstops: Cut, lap 62
Penalty: Warning for pit exit cut

Petar Brljak

Rob van Starkenburg

Launch Control: Clean

Thomas Mundy

Ville Leppälä

Log: N/A

Zoltan Csuti

Zsolt Kabori

PQ: Submitted after deadline
Q1: Submitted after deadline
Log: Submitted after deadline
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for late hot laps. Disqualification for late log.

Zsolt Nagy

Incidents:

#1 Starkenburg - Leppälä - Lap 1 T1

Protest: Starkenburg brakes later than the others around him trying to go for a space that would always disappear. He pushes Gosbee to the left into Leppala's car hitting him and he keeps pushing them by letting the car slide when going over the curb. That caused the glitch to occur and cause a massive crash.

Review: In view of the director Starkenburg had the right to enter the corner from the inside, as he held his line during the entire braking and did not enter the corner with overspeed. The incident is seen as a consequence of a three-car wide entrance into turn 1, from which none of the drivers can be particularly blamed.

Verdict: Racing incident

#2 Masciulli - Rodriguez - Lap 4 T1

Protest: Unsafety return.

Review: Masciulli runs wide in T1 and attempts to return to track while Rodriguez is approaching from behind. The move would have been perfectly ok, but Masciulli does not keep well to the left hand side of the track; he rather stays quite in middle. As a consequence, Masciulli's car was hard to avoid.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Eros Masciulli

#3 van der Niet - de Matos - Lap 39 T10

Protest: De Matos is side by side with van der Niet but van der Niet on the outside turns too soon and doesn't give enough room to De Matos, pushing him against the wall and giving him a lot of damage.

Review: This incident was marginal. van der Niet could have given slightly more room on the entry, which would have avoided the contact between the two cars and hence probably also prevented Matos' contact with the wall. Either way, Matos did not have enough room on the inside.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Danny van der Niet.

#4 van der Niet - Werdmuller - Lap 60

Protest: van der Niet doesn't acknowledge Werdmuller who is about to lap him, for nearly 2 sectors.

Review: According to article 9.1: It is the driver's, who is receiving the blue flag, responsibility to move out of the way, off the racing line. Backmarkers are obliged to give way to frontrunners at the earliest possibility. The rule does not specify the number of corners that a backmarker is allowed to hold a car up, but in this case the front runner was held up for approximately 10 corners, which can be considered too much.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Danny van der Niet.

@ Zoltan

Your log file was received Sunday 19th 18:47 GMT and replays Monday 06:10 GMT. Timestamps are from ftp server.

@ Chris

It's tough, but I don't want to argue about my decision this time as its not needed. There are no exceptions to how rules apply (that's not me being a bitch, but a common decision in all FSR categories to make life easier for race directors). In other words, penalties wont change if driver so wished.

can you imagine being pissed off when u hear this 20 hours before the lights go out ? i could not see the cut because graphic detail didnt show it for me, its so minimal i had to hear it from a teammate that it is definately a cut. 20 hours before the race is a short period David and if u spend 10 hours on testing Q then its logical to get upset. Giving a back of the grid for the race after canada would be acceptable cause of the 20 hour notice before the race starts.

rules is rules but a 1 12 9 illegal lap vs a 1 13 1 lap i personally find a back of the grid for thsi too harsh as his pq lap was just to enter the monaco gp
and he has clearly a lap legal that puts him easy into the monaco gp
Now a punish for Montreal i don,t see reason to see it that black white

Anyway if decision stands i have no more to say

Atleast you should move back of the grid's penalties for the next race, Give them clean start of the race this time, because of late post-race checks. Edit: Is not only for cutting, there are people who missed the deadline with few hours and they received back of the grid too only a day before the race.

On the other hand, if you don't establish clear rules, people will never learn. It's often the same guys who send files late or end up in trouble with the rules.
Btw, there is a 28 hour timeframe after the race to submit files. If this is such a problem to remember, I suggest you submit your files straight after the race.

8 guys have a back of the grid, how will the running order be decided ? since in australia i had to start 13th but because you did not noted my times i had to start 16th, in bahrein lost 2 places as well for the same reason, we are all from flesh and blood dont think i want to tell you something but what happens on this grid ?

"I didn't have log file, so i don't know how did they that arrive... I sent the replays on the 18th, i can show you a pic about it, that's not my failure if the FTP shows it wrong.. I sent them in email."

8 guys have a back of the grid, how will the running order be decided ? since in australia i had to start 13th but because you did not noted my times i had to start 16th, in bahrein lost 2 places as well for the same reason, we are all from flesh and blood dont think i want to tell you something but what happens on this grid ?

I think it's on order in the drivers' championship.

I think it's on order in the drivers' championship.

My purpose is not to cause controversy, much less, but why in the other categories it takes so little time in the race-checks, and the WS, which is the first to be run, it always takes so long?

Again I repeat, it is a question without malice, but strikes me and let me know the reason if possible.

"I didn't have log file, so i don't know how did they that arrive... I sent the replays on the 18th, i can show you a pic about it, that's not my failure if the FTP shows it wrong.. I sent them in email."

You are correct. The reason for this confusion was that you submitted the files by e-mail which Mikko then uploaded to the FTP for me. This made it look like the files were received too late on the FTP. I assume reason why you didn't use file submit tool was that you didn't have a log file to send, so the tool did not work. In future to avoid confusion, always explain why the file submit tool didn't work in this thread. Penalty removed.

You are correct. The reason for this confusion was that you submitted the files by e-mail which Mikko then uploaded to the FTP for me. This made it look like the files were received too late on the FTP. I assume reason why you didn't use file submit tool was that you didn't have a log file to send, so the tool did not work. In future to avoid confusion, always explain why the file submit tool didn't work in this thread. Penalty removed.

Thank you for your understanding!
In the future I will use it the way you wrote it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%