TIME October, Thursday 20 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Donington Park STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Hi STC team, Torrent motorsports still dont have there own team channel on teamspeak. Its Round 4 and still no channel? last week some 1 entered the channel we were using while we were racing and its very distracting. Can some 1 let me no if we are going to get a channel for TOR our not?

That´s true, the weather could be much more detailed then it´s at the moment. For example with the probability of rain over the 90 min. The current symbol let everything open, i agree with Tom, it´s absolutly useless atm. Gives only information it might rain, but not how much or about what time (to begginning, to the end or whatever) so it´s only possible to react in race but without having a fitting strategy for it.
I don´t like it.

That´s true, the weather could be much more detailed then it´s at the moment. For example with the probability of rain over the 90 min. The current symbol let everything open, i agree with Tom, it´s absolutly useless atm. Gives only information it might rain, but not how much or about what time (to begginning, to the end or whatever) so it´s only possible to react in race but without having a fitting strategy for it.
I don´t like it.

Totally agree

That´s true, the weather could be much more detailed then it´s at the moment. For example with the probability of rain over the 90 min. The current symbol let everything open, i agree with Tom, it´s absolutly useless atm. Gives only information it might rain, but not how much or about what time (to begginning, to the end or whatever) so it´s only possible to react in race but without having a fitting strategy for it.I don´t like it.
Whats even more frustrating is that it gives sun the 2 days before and then when the day comes goes to possible rain on the race. And since there is only and icon ones has no clue really. Would be nice if they update the NAW program so it gives abit more info then just this icon.

Well . . . thats ridiculous . . . John Maccartney from TOR was spun on track and when I was going by he took me out . . . damage not repairable - RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! But well . . . my last race here I'm fed up with this kind of crapy drivers. I dont have time for this. . . . the hell with it. Going to report it and thats the last thing Ill do here!

Yeah Fernando why come onto team speak and try and ruin my race, swearing and wouldnt go away and when i said we will sort it out after the race you keep goin on and on. Its not fair to do that and for doing that you are in breach of the rules. REALLY not on and i will be putting in a official complaint about this....

Not a very good race to me...
Started with a passable qualy, i know i could do 0.5 sec better, but doesn't matter, 5th is not bad at all.
Unfortunately the race started with a light rain and, honestly, i didn't have so much training on that situation...
when it started to rain more and more, i had to change my strategy while driving because i forgot to set it before the race (f**k to me!), doing this lead to a loss of 5 seconds...
after that,with rain tyres i started to drive better, but a few laps after, it started to rain less (again) so i had the tyres over 120°!
again i had to change strategy in game, remove 60L from the set and enter in pit (more than 5 seconds...)...
then with a dry race i managed to do the best lap and get some positions, but that 10 seconds were fatal to my result...
and i have to say to one of the white cars (Tom Ilsbroux) that while i was lapping him he made a very bad move...
he moved to the left in the straight before chicane, then when i was there to brake, he cut in front of me and made me miss the brake point... i lost my chance to reduce gap from Beck...
Guys, if you move to one side, stay there, and don't move in the brake point! my team mates received bad words for braking while being lapped, but cut in front of a car is worse...

anyway, i can summarize in a few words:
I HATE RAIN ON DONINGTON.

:D:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back