Race #4, Bahrain: Post-Race Discussion

Vladimer,
Doesn't this actual excerpt from the race report....

Blair Disley with full fuel and cold brakes and tyres took a conservative approach to his braking marker catching Merelli by surprise who spun while attempting an evasive manouvre.

do this???

As for the FSR commentators, start learning from the real ones who always try to make a reason for a driver error not to discredit that driver. I have seen so many stupid errors from real F1 drivers and the commentators always try to blame other things and bring some other details which may have been the reason. Because it's better for the sport. So start learning.

Maybe there is another FSR commentatorthat you are trying to educate perhaps?
Because this one pretty much said what you said a few posts above when you wrote...

"It was a split second I checked the distance board to the left to see we were approaching the 150 mark, and when looking forward... was too late."

The report contained a short sentence that agreed in principle with yours above in green. I didnt villfy any driver or lay blame squarely at your feet, and it did give a possible reason.
You chose to start a debate about it being incorrect, which required the full analysis, then complain about having to explain yourself too often.
Then after 2000 words on the subject say what the report said anyway.

Mate you wonder why you ruffle some feathers, you can be your own worst enemy sometimes. When you are so clearly at fault you still want to argue. It amazes me.

Edit: the report disrepected no driver, but are you giving the respect that you seek?

some Jiberish about not so relevant things
David, in your case I only had one problem, that you said I lost control of the car before the touch with the car on the left and that the control was lost due to a braking error..

I will tell you with 100% confidence, I did not lose control of the car because of a braking error. I had the car under control and only after the touch I lost the car into a spin. The touch also happened not because I lost control but because of buggy rF2 physics. My replay clearly shows inch of space between the corner of my front left and the corner of the rear right of the other car. The touch was a big surprise for me. If you don't believe me I will show you a slow mo of that from my local replay, which clearly shows space between the cars and still they touch. So again, please get your info right. If you really want the proof tell me and I wil post this replay which will prove all of the above.

There u go anyway the proof:

I only need to see this to keep my very moderate ego.
https://youtu.be/kVuJufiNDjk

Now have some fun and don't reply back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KugIx3ycBng
If this subject continues those will be the events in FSR near future lol.
2:20 is me :D

And also watch this it will be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCe-gRZKn8

Last edited:
but because of buggy rF2 physics. My replay clearly shows inch of space between the corner of my front left and the corner of the rear right of the other car. The touch was a big surprise for me.
Seriously? You want call this "rF2 bug" cos of 1cm gap between the cars? And you was even SURPRISED? While you said that in China you misjudged position of your nose in racing line, and now you are suddenly surprised if there is 1cm less space than you expected?

Probably you are the one, who shouldnt replying anymore. You are embarrassing yourself.

Maybe some drivers can acheive a lot of corrective action in a 1 cm gap.
For me once I lock up a front tyre and veer left towards another car and have only 1cm left its pretty much all over.
I know I need to work on my driving. I'll add this core skill to the list:roflmao:

David, in your case I only had one problem, that you said I lost control of the car before the touch with the car on the left and that the control was lost due to a braking error..

I will tell you with 100% confidence, I did not lose control of the car because of a braking error. I had the car under control and only after the touch I lost the car into a spin. The touch also happened not because I lost control but because of buggy rF2 physics. My replay clearly shows inch of space between the corner of my front left and the corner of the rear right of the other car. The touch was a big surprise for me. If you don't believe me I will show you a slow mo of that from my local replay, which clearly shows space between the cars and still they touch. So again, please get your info right. If you really want the proof tell me and I wil post this replay which will prove all of the above.

There u go anyway the proof:

I only need to see this to keep my very moderate ego.
https://youtu.be/kVuJufiNDjk

Now have some fun and don't reply back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KugIx3ycBng
If this subject continues those will be the events in FSR near future lol.
2:20 is me :D

And also watch this it will be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCe-gRZKn8
the touch was a big surprise for you? for me as a commentator it was something really surprising to see this kind of braking into turn 1 in WC.
Never the less we all make mistakes!
I remember crashing disley of in nurburgring 2013 wc out of a miscalculation and i took responsibility for stating its my fault and i was sorry for blair and like ARGH after the race.
But with you it starts getting rather silly, first of all you are in 99% of the cases the blaim if you hit someone from behind, Disley braked to early? Should have expected that and not risk that extra 10 meters because this will happen.
rf2 not being fair for the 1cm gap? Is it a big surprise to see you end up like this if you retrace your steps? not really.
What is a big surprise however is the finger pointing from you to other people and even the game.
Take responsibility before you are no longer taken seriously by everyone, obviously in my eyes you've won the Maldonado award last race combined with your explanation its trully worthy.
We have all made mistakes and crashed sometime but dont walk away from your responsibility and accept the truth gained out of observation PLS.

Haha. Your video only proof, that the contact with the other car was because you locked up a tyre and because of that the car moving to one side. So a braking error of you caused the first contact with the car at the left.

Are you saying that locking up and veering off to the left in the direction of another car was not losing control? If that was an intentional move then that's even worse than a braking mistake.

All you needed to do was own up to your mistakes and say sorry and you would have gained alot more respect.

Good luck next race and I hope none of u crash. As I previously said I was sorry for whatever happened and it was not intentional, but caused by the event previously explained by me whatever those events were, there is no need to dig so deep in the details, I already said I was to blame.

Last edited:
So who watched the post race comments of Fernando Alonso about his penalty and wreckage of Hulkenberg? :D "I was infront and inside, so what that I lost my car and wrecked another driver, penalty was strange."

I hope he nevers joins FSR when he gets too old for real F1, because of obvious reasons of course :D

And how about Verstappen who also hinted that it was not all his fault and that Grosjean braked early? Anyway Grosjean made some weird move but Max still should have known better not to try that direction change in monaco. Anyway, I am sure I made better judgement of my incident rather than those 2 drivers.

WarmheartedRealBat.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back