Race #3, Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion

Going into the race I felt pretty confident despite not getting the best out of the car setup.
Q1:Not a great lap 0.4 from my pb but still managed p5
Q2:Loaded the wrong setup but decided to stick with it as we are only permitted one hotlap.Almost a second from my q2 pace in testing but I still managed to get p5 on the grid.

Race-First stint was pretty bad suffering with bottoming and huge understeer as I loaded the wrong setup.Managed to keep p5 and within 3 seconds of Stephane.On pit lane entry however I used the wrong button and ended up speeding over the limit giving me a stop go penalty.I spent second stint cruising to a 9th spot which would have probably been 3rd place without my mistake.Congrats to Jeffrey and Pm and hopefully I can land a great result next week

First race in WS and one to forget.
Pre-Q: Got through with a 30:0
Q1: Was way back in 17th I think with a 30:2
Race:Got a great start but a slow moving Twister car infront of me caused me to hit the back and loose f.wing with suspension damage, I saw alot of cars loosing f.wing in 1st but I came into the pits being the 2nd to last to leave with a 38s pit stop, I was dead last but was catching on others, The car felt weird and I lacked top speed after the incident. After my pit stop I dropped the car in turn 13 and the damage was too much for me to handle so a DNF.

Yeah it's cool David and I'm sure we would have recovered from that as the car was very good and the strategy solid, but 20 seconds later there was not much of my car left unfortunately.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back