Race #3, China: Post-Race Discussion

Ehh, you did wait under a second, maybe not even that. You made the st**pid move right after the crash. Was that so hard to watch/wait for 2-3 seconds in the middle of the track?!
Next time if I have a "massive crash", then I will do some donuts on the track and give no f**k where anybody is.
Standing in middle of the track at start isn`t dangerous? I just wanted to get quick out of danger zone. And you still haven`t answered my question. Why you haven`t took the outter line?

The first problem is drivers using all sort of hax with clutch/tco to get rid of launch control as early as possible. If it continues like this we will have to penalize for wheelspin when disabling LC on purpose. The second problem is that some guys don't have 1st gear set up correctly, resulting in very slow start, which is an obvious danger. Two things that hopefully improves for the next race.

The first problem is drivers using all sort of hax with clutch/tco to get rid of launch control as early as possible. If it continues like this we will have to penalize for wheelspin when disabling LC on purpose. The second problem is that some guys don't have 1st gear set up correctly, resulting in very slow start, which is an obvious danger. Two things that hopefully improves for the next race.

Yep, having had to jump out of the way of my slow off the line teammate, I had to lift which now I know disables LC and TC which caused me to spin. It was not on purpose and sums up a pretty bad weekend for me in general, having had my wheel FFB break on me less than 24 hours before the race so I lost 1 second in pace in qualifying alone, I ended up making a mess at the start through no fault really of my own.

Really sorry and feel quite bad about it as it was totally unexpected.

video_57.png

Thisraceisdesprestiguiarthisservergivesmeshame
DavidCedilloatleastIcouldaverasked an apologyIarruinastescareer

I do not understand your comments, I am involved in the incident, as it was against the wall and I can not help it, I get bugged up and try to become guilty. Moderate a bit and the next, write better.

Greetings.

I don't know. I was sat there for about 20 seconds. I looked at my mirrors as I was setting off and you weren't there and suddenly you turned into me, or rather turned into each other slightly. I watched the reply and you did disappear from the mirrors at that point so sorry.
Well I won't protest for that, I was almost 2 seconds from Clayton, surely that didn't ruin my chances. :p

I do not understand your comments, I am involved in the incident, as it was against the wall and I can not help it, I get bugged up and try to become guilty. Moderate a bit and the next, write better.

Greetings.

I don't understand what you mean, i was also involved in the accident because i was stuck in the wall so I couldn't avoid it, later I got bugged and even so you want me to apologize?

Standing in middle of the track at start isn`t dangerous? I just wanted to get quick out of danger zone. And you still haven`t answered my question. Why you haven`t took the outter line?

Ehh, I took "outer line"...because there was a CRASH on the RIGHT side of the road, that's why I had to move a little left and then went straight to right side again thanks to your car "standing" on the left side. My cockpit view says all.
Standing is much better! You only made it worse. I only had 80km/h but you decided to take the risk.

Ehh, I took "outer line"...because there was a CRASH on the RIGHT side of the road, that's why I had to move a little left and then went straight to right side again thanks to your car "standing" on the left side. My cockpit view says all.
Standing is much better! You only made it worse. I only had 80km/h but you decided to take the risk.
And excactly at this moment, where you were turning left, to avoid the crash on right side, was the only moment I was able to see your car(I have a low POV). So I only saw you are aiming for pass me at my rear, so I decided to create a bigger gap behind me and go forward. But excactly at the moment, where I went on throttle, you went back right. Just bad timing I think and an racing accident.
If I had saw you at another moment where you was turning right, I would have surely took R-Gear to turn.

But it doesnt matter, what we`re writing here. I`m sure you will protest it and we will see the decision.

PS: Your chatting after that against me, was the same time loose like the pit stop you had to do...

Last edited:
Who has popcorn now. There you go. :D

My view:

Georg Winter:

What we learned?! Let the moving car decide what to do, not the driver being X way on the road after a massive crash. But you moved right away when you stopped.
Even the flying driver didn't land before the crash. :roflmao:

Last years crash. :D

Sorry Carlos for all that posting. I will not post anything here anymore. :p
Cya in Imola! :ninja:

Last edited:
At the end you wont have anywhere to post because I will close all threads if you keep like this.

I dont like closing threads while discussion its ok, but this went too far already.

As I said, Im here to complete a task, if you didnt like a move or whatever, send a protest.

Q1: during my exiting lap for my first attempt, I crash avoiding a driver that slow down when I'm very close to overtake him. Second attempt: 1'37.6. Third attempt (6:26 ..it's not my lap time :p): I have traffic, then I overdrive in second sector trying to recover time. I don't improve and I'm 13th.

Race start (34:06): aggressive mod on. I'm quite close to the start crash but not enough to have problems, and soon I have some battles with Filosa and Falcon (from 34:41, and I have to say sorry to Filosa for that contact) that allows me to be 9th. At second lap I do a divebomb overtake with contact to Filosa; I'm at apex doing an in-apex-in line, but he seems to don't see me, so I think I'm clean. Gradually I close gap to 7th position; after my pitstop I gain 2 positions (54:50), but Shogoer and Nelmes re-overtake me. In my third stint (pit stop at 1:10:29) I overtake Schgoer and Tuomas (1:11:20), Nelmes, then Suokas (1:29:00) after pushed too much (1:26:41). I finish 6th becouse Mikko re-overtake.

Thanks to all my team to give me a great car, as Jonny Simon says at 1:24:32 :). About qualifications I had only a clean attempt, but I will try to do a very good lap even with a single Q1 shot. About race I think I did a good recover, making the fastest lap and taking some risk too; I'm quite happy about it. Congratulation to winner, to podium an to who is happy about his race ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back