Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Chris de Jong

PQ: Clean
Q1: N/A
Q2: N/A
Log: Contains no pre-qualifying. Only .TMP log submitted. Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0".
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for log infraction (3). 0.5 penalty points for incident #12.

Cyril Werdmuller

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean

Danny van der Niet

Dimitri De Matos

Penalty: Clean

Eduard Mallorqui

PQ: N/A

Eros Masciulli

Florian Colle

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying.
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (2).

Francisco Maldonado

Launch Control: N/A
Pitstops: N/A

Giuseppe Rainieri

Marco Conti

Log: Contains no PQ
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1). 0.5 penalty points for incident #10.

Marek Godek

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #4.

Martin Gosbee

Launch Control: N/A

Michael Francesconi

Nick Rowland

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #1.

Olli Pahkala

Log: Virtual Rearview In Cockpit = "0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1). 0.5 penalty points for incident #12.

Petar Brljak

Raino Room

PQ: Not received
Q1: Not received
Launch Control: Not received
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for not hot lap. Disqualification for no log file. 1.0 penalty points for incident #11.

Rob van Starkenburg

Launch Control: Clean

Santiago Niza

Todor Vasilev

Q1: Not received
Log: N/A
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for no Q1 hot lap. 0.5 penalty points for incident #2.

Ville Leppälä

Zoltan Csuti

Penalty: 1.0 penalty points for incident #6.

Zsolt Nagy

#1 Masciulli - Rowland - Lap 1 T1

Protest: Nick Rowland had no space to pass inside turn 1 but he creates that pushing Masciulli damaging his rear wing.

Review: Rowland is behind Masciulli and on the inside approaching turn 1. Rowland decides to attempt an overtake on the inside, but the gap closes, resulting in contact between the two cars. Technically there was perhaps space left to attempt an overtake but the gap was small and was always going to disappear, so the move is deemed a bit overoptimistic.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Nick Rowland

#2 Vasilev - Francesconi- Lap 1 T1

Protest: Vasilev completely miss turn 1 and hit Francesconi destroying his car.

Review: Vasilev carries a bit too much speed into turn 1 considering the circumstances on lap 1. On the other hand, Francesoni hits the brakes quite heavily in the middle of the corner.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Todor Vasilev

#3 Diaz - van der Niet- Lap 1 T1

Protest: Diaz hits van der Niet in first corner causing heavy damages and conditioning whole race of NetRex driver.

Review: Diaz is positioned between van der Niet and Vasilev at the entry of turn 1. As the corner continues, Vasilev has contact with car ahead (incident #2), resulting in Vasilev's car approaching the trajectory of Diaz'. Diaz makes no sudden steering moves, but as the gap closes, contact is made between him and van der Niet on the outside. The director feels this incident was more a result of Vasilev's previous incident as Diaz was in the middle of a closing gap.

Verdict: Racing incident

#4 Godek - de Jong - Lap 1 T3

Protest: Coming out of turn 3 godek looses his car and rams into the side of de Jong causing suspension damage.

Review: Godek loses control of his car exiting turn 3 and as a result spins out, hitting de Jong moderately on the way. As a pure driving error, the spin of Godek is in itself not penalizable, however, Godek must be held responsible for the consequences up to a certain extent.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Marek Godek.

#5 Vasilev - van der Niet - Colle - Diaz - Lap 1

Protest: Todor Vasilev is on the right side and hit a driver and get unbalanced himself cutting path. On the other hand van der Niet has enough track on his left side but not seized it causing a hook with Alex Díaz who only extended his patch on legal way. Colle later hit the rear wheel of Alex damaged his car. All these are translated in to a pit stop of 46s to repair damages.

Review: The incident report gives a replay timestamp of 5:55, however, nothing takes place during that timestamp between Vasilev & co. The report itself seems to refer to the same happenings as in incident #2, which were penalized already as well.

Verdict: Rejected

#6 Csuti - Leppälä - Lap 1 T11

Protest: Csuti brakes very late and hits the right rear side of Leppala's car.

Review: Csuti misjudges his braking point into turn 14 and loses control of his car momentarily during braking and as a result, hits the back of Leppälä at the apex with moderate contact. This was a clear misjudgment of braking with only one party to blame.

Verdict: 1.0 penalty points to Zoltan Csuti.

#7 Csuti - Rowland - Lap 3 T6

Protest: Zoltan dives from a long way back up the inside of me in to turn six. I give room on the apex but he brakes too late. Hits both my front right and rear and continues to push me wider and off the exit of turn six. This causes me to loose and further two positions.

Review: Csuti is behind Rowland approaching the braking of turn 6 but decides to have a go at the inside. At the apex point, the two cars contact, resulting in loss of position for Rowland. The judgement of the director is that Csuti had the right to attempt the overtake, while being in full control of his car during the braking and sticking to the very inside for the entire corner.

#8 Kolarec - Rowland - Lap 4 T6

Protest: lap 4- start of s3 - nick rowland

Review: Rowland spins his car at the entry of turn 11. Coming from behind, Kolarec does not manage to slow his car enough, resulting in light contact between the two.

#9 Kolarec - van der Niet - Lap 5 T14

Protest: lap5- hairpin s3 - van der nieet

Review: Pretty similar to the last incident; van der Niet makes a slight mistake at the apex and half-spins his car, resulting in light contact with Kolarec from behind.

#10 Conti - Werdmuller - Lap 31 T14

Protest: Conti goes too fast into a hairpin in an attempt to overtake Werdmuller, hits the rear of Werdmuller's car and overtakes him.

Review: Werdmuller is clearly ahead of Conti coming into the hairpin, but Conti takes a different line, yielding him more momentum on the exit. At this point, the two cars contact, resulting in position loss for Werdmuller. The overtaking spot of Conti was to such degree unusual that Werdmuller cannot be expected to give more space. Conti should have been a bit more cautious on the exit.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Marco Conti

#11 Room - Leppälä - Lap 40 T1

Protest: Raino Room tries to overtake on the inside but goes with his right tyres on the grass, loose control of the car and hits Ville Leppala.

Review: Room makes a somewhat clumsy attempt to overtake on the inside of turn 1, but goes too deep over the inside curb, losing control and hitting Leppälä's car as a consequence.

Verdict: 1.0 penalty points to Raino Room

#12 de Jong - Pahkala - Lap 56 T7-T9

Protest: de Jong tries to take corner normally, Pakhala just dives his car into the inside where there isnt room for 1 more car. pakhala makes contact with de Jong trying to overtake ( almost divebombing )and because there is no room he hits de Jong and even passes de Jong after the hit, because of the hit de Jong is not able to make the next corner anymore and they make contact again which all started from previous Pakhala's action.

Review: This incident comes in two phases. In the first part (turn 7), Pahkala makes slight contact with de Jong, resulting in de Jong running wide and Pahkala gaining a position. In the second part, Pahkala takes the normal line into turn 9, leaving space on the inside. De Jong brakes too late into turn 9 and hits Pahkala, resulting in a spin and loss of position for Pahkala. As opposed to what the protest states, the late braking of De Jong into turn 9 has nothing to do with the first contact, which happened one corner earlier.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Olli Pahkala and Chris de Jong.

According to the rules (which officially stand):

13.4 Failure to send the required files to the Administration before 23:59 GMT on the Sunday of the event in question, will result in a penalty and/or disqualification.

I simply forgot to update the File submit forum thread with the correct deadline (Sunday), as the deadline was changed from Monday to Sunday for this year. I'll remove any penalties from this round as it was my mistake.

From hereon, the deadline will be SUNDAY 23:59 GMT.

Saxen, i am sure i send my pq lap and for the incidents i dont know why godek is getting 0.5 and i got 1.0 in bahrein because there was only one side to blame here and i lost 1 second a lap because another driver looses the control of his car. and i receive a penalty because pakhala hits me from behind and the following corner i miss my braking point because of that and your saying it happened 2 corner earlier ? excuse me but im 100% sure you did not see the replay because otherwise you would never say that it happened 2 corners earlier.
He hit me from behind when there was no room and i run wide, the next corner so 100meters after he hits me yes 100 meters after he hits me <---- i touch his rear because im not able to make the corner because he hitted me. If pakhala did not hit me then the other accident would have never happened. From now on i drive with rearview mirror 1 aswell so i can see them flying over me right?

you are actually saying that he makes moderate contact with me without my fault and the contact in bahrein was slight contact and i get 1.0 for slight and he gets 0.5 for moderate??????????????????

Saxen: De Jong brakes too late into turn 9 and hits Pahkala, resulting in a spin and loss of position for Pahkala.

The only reason Pahkala got that position is because he hit me from behind and gained a position by doing so. So he is crashing someone, takes the position, i cant make the next corner ( THERE WHERE NO 2 CORNERS IN BETWEEN GETTING MENTAL WITH LIARS ) we make contact again because of that action in the first place. You say 2 corners before that which is the hairpin, no way you saw the replay no no no way and give godek a 1.0 because it seems like you have a personal argue with me why do i get 1.0 for slight contact and he gets 0.5 for moderate contact explain me the thinking progres you make Neo

it is not my intention to pollute the forum chat but i take people serious on their words and if their words are not facts ill go crazy. tnx for answering and ill speak to you in private. Tnx for the forum ban warning aswell i know my place now...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back