1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #3, China: Post-Race Checks

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Post-Race Checks

Checks will come as soon as they are ready.

Penalties for Round 4
    Back of Grid for Qualifying Cuts:
    Q1 cuts
    Christian Befumo
    Giordano Valeriano

Q2 cuts
    Michele D'Alessandro
    Wim Klop

2. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Incidents

#1 Driver(s) Involved: David Cook, Andrea Aventura, James Sadler

Lap/Turn/Replay Time: Lap 1, Start of the race

Description and Verdict: David Cook brakes late and collects Andrea Aventura who lost control of his car after the incident, collecting James Sadler in the way, several other drivers were involved but continued the race without losing time or having damaged their cars. Both Aventura and Sadler DNF, Cook finished out of the points. -1.50 SR points for Cook.

Video:

#2 Laps cut
    Alari Algpeus
    (LAPS 3,6,7,8,10,12,13,14,15,18,20,23,24,26,27,28,31) 17/34 (50%) Laps were invalid - DQ from the race.
    Craig Baxter (LAPS 3,4,5,7,10,12,21,22,25,27) 10/34 (29%) Laps were invalid - 60 seconds added to the final time.
    Sander Kallas (LAPS 1,2,9,16,17,18,21,25,30) 9/34 (26%) Laps were invalid - 60 seconds added to the final time.
    Nikodem Wisniewski (LAPS 3,4,5,8,9,13,20,21,28,32) 10/34 (29%) Laps were invalid - 60 seconds added to the final time.
    Giordano Valeriano (LAPS 2,6,8,9) 4/34 (11%) Laps were invalid - 30 seconds added to the final time.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Hi, sorry but where is the cut? In q1 in my best lap no cut.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  4. .

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Apparently I don't get the joke.

FYI Thanks Dan Brewer and Pashalis Gergis for doing Post Race Checks for Malaysia and China. They are working hard to get that done.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was angry I wrote something but I deleted it immediatly.
    Now I'm a little bit more calm, with who can I talk about the cut on Q2?

7. You cut and thats it. Theres no exceptions, deal with the consequences and next time dont extend.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Do you have evidence proving the contrary, like at least part of 2 wheels touching the kerb?

9. I have updated the incidents on post 2. Big thank you to @Pashalis Gergis for doing these. If anyone has any questions please contact me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Penalties applied in GPCOS.

11. But Valeriano DNF?

12. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

I guess it doesn't matter then. I didn't catch that DNF.

13. About the cuts, the protests were checked from the server replay so if anyone feels that the counted laps as cuts are wrong they can PM Mike and discuss it. I already have sent him pics of each Lap/cut of the drivers above. Cheers.