Race #2, Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion

Any news on a new Pro director? Race is in less than 72 hours and checks from last round are still not done.

Also, when there is a new Pro director can he please advise on how to treat the thin white line before turning to the pit entry? It is very restrictive but it is a white line. Do we treat it properly as the track boundary?

Any news on a new Pro director? Race is in less than 72 hours and checks from last round are still not done.

Also, when there is a new Pro director can he please advise on how to treat the thin white line before turning to the pit entry? It is very restrictive but it is a white line. Do we treat it properly as the track boundary?
David, I dont know the official position in FSR but in real F1 the pit entry line is binding (ie needs to be respected) to those entering the pits only, its not binding to those on a racing lap so can be ignored.

You made China WC post race checks in 24 hours and you are not able to make Malaysia PRO post race check in 17days? Do not be disrespectful make round 2-3 post race checks quickly!
Quickly? Do you have any idea how much work that is? I heard there is a spot free as race director. How would it be if YOU apply for it and do the post race checks in future? I`m sure to run the server there will be someone else while you`re driving.

Since we are our own for now I recommend to check your quick and outlaps for China guys, that will make things easier and save time for whoever will direct Bahrain... (mine Chinese Q1 out+quick laps are both clean)

Since we are our own for now I recommend to check your quick and outlaps for China guys, that will make things easier and save time for whoever will direct Bahrain... (mine Chinese Q1 out+quick laps are both clean)
Dimitry,
Nice idea, Indeed we should do something.
I thought about your idea and wondered since its an "honour system" that maybe we can take it 1 step further.
In final results we pair up. P1 checks P2, and vice versa. P3 chacks P4 etc.
Any cuts get reported.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years