Race #2, Bahrain: Post-Race Discussion

I am owner of a league myself, so don't come to me saying that drivers are not customers and drivers do not demand. FSR might not be for profit, just like my league is not for profit, but nonetheless, the drivers and teams are very demanding, and it should be like that since they have paid. FSR, like my own league, offers a service, and if there are problems, is the right of whoever is using this service to complain, and the solely objective for FSR in this case is to listen, and come up with a solution. If FSR, or for example my league, says, we don't care about the drivers and teams, the drivers and teams, just leave, and FSR finds itself without members, therefore, ceases to exist which is the same problem I have in my league.
It doesn't matter if FSR or any league makes a profit, they are still offering a service, and if they want to keep offering that service, they must listen to the drivers and teams, thus, their customers. It doesn't matter if people put private work and time on this, is their problem, but also their enjoyment, as it is their hobby, or at least their passion. And, if they want to continue cultivate this passion, they have to listen to their customers. We need to understand aswell, the other side of the medal, the success of FSR is possible thx to its drivers and teams, without this, FSR would just be another league, and not FSR. Said so, I think, FSR must do everything it can to listen to this group.

I agree with the most you say. It´s just that I don´t believe that people who are running FSR don´t want to give their best. Sometimes they might fail that´s true.
I just think they all try to do their best and that doesn´t mean they manage to do the right thing or best every time.
Nevertheless you are right about the teams that make FSR what it is as well.

I am trying to say: If we all only want to drive and have fun but not doing something for the community, great leagues like FSR might suffer in the end. And worst: IF WE COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN AND NOT GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC.

David, I really respect you and don´t have nothing against you. I just wanted to stay in and tell my mind and my respect for those who work a lot to make FSR possible. And it´s both: The TEAMS and the STAFF (which is in most if not all cases part of some team).

As David said, all of our members here deserve to have the same status. Ok, some of us are helping, race directors, broadcasts, presidents, etc, but remember that all of us are doing it because we want, nobody went to us with a gun forcing to work for the league. It's very important to listen the opinion of all the members.

Anyway, race start rules are the same since 2010, and if I'm not wrong, nobody said anything against that rule when they were voted.

Oh but don't get me wrong, I respect all of them, cuz I know how hard is to run a league. I just have a feeling that drivers should be heard more, thats all.
But anyway, this race passed, lets see in the future if we all can make it a better place to race :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back