Here are the results from round 2.

Ajibola Lawal

PQ: Clean
Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Virtual Rearview in Cockpit = "0"
Launch Control: Used
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (2). 1.5 penalty points for incident #8.

Alex Diaz

Q2: N/A
Log: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Antonio Kolarec

PQ: N/A

Armando Morra

Attila Szekely

Q1: Wide second last corner
Log: Submitted log from Australia
Penalty: Disqualification for wrong log file. Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut.

Chris de Jong

Q1: Sent hotlap from race
Log: Contains no pre-qualifying
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (2). Start from back of the grid for wrong Q1 hot lap.
1.0 penalty points for incident #6.

Cyril Werdmuller

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #1

Danny van der Niet

Dimitri De Matos

Penalty: Clean

Eduard Mallorqui

Eros Masciulli

Florian Colle

Q1: Not received
Log: Contains no pre-qualifying, Virtual Rearview In Cockpit = "0", Save All Replay Sessions = "0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1). Start from back of the grid for no Q1 hot lap.
0.5 penalty points for incident #10.

Franz Schnyder

Penalty: Clean

Giuseppe Rainieri

Luka Oslakovic

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying
Launch Control: Clean
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (2)

Marek Godek

PQ: Not received
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for no PQ hot lap.

Martin Gosbee

Launch Control: N/A

Michael Francesconi

Nick Rowland

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #3

Petar Brljak

Rob van Starkenburg

Thomas Mundy

PQ: Not received
Q1: Not received
Log: Not received
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file. Start from back of the grid for no hot lap files.

Todor Vasilev

Log: N/A

Ville Leppälä

Zoltan Csuti

Q1: Sent lap from FP1
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for wrong Q1 lap. 0.5 penalty points for incident #4.

Zsolt Nagy

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #2.

#1 Franz Schnyder - Cyril Werdmuller - Lap 1 T1

Protest: Werdmuller hits the rear left side of Franz Schnyder's car giving him damage.

Review: Approaching turn 1, Schnyder initiates his braking a little bit earlier than cars around him. As a consequence moderate contact takes place with Werdmuller from behind. This incident was influenced by the early braking of Schnyder, but at the same time, Werdmuller should have been more cautious into the braking zone and not followed the car ahead so close.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Cyril Werdmuller

#2 Zsolt Nagy - Cyril Werdmuller - Lap 1 T4

Protest: Nagy slightly changes his line and brakes extremely early resulting in the collisions after.

Review: Approaching turn 4, Nagy initiates his braking some 30 metres earlier than cars around him. Although it is advisable to be cautious in the first lap, this time a slightly overcautious decision from Nagy triggered an incident.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Zsolt Nagy

#3 Nick Rowland - Cyril Werdmuller - Lap 1 T4

Protest: Nick Rowland hits Cyril Werdmuller on the rear left side and sends him "flying" into the back of Ville Leppala ending Leppala's race.

Review: Approaching turn 4, Werdmuller tries to avoid an early braking Nagy. Meanwhile Rowland continues quite deep into the braking, resulting in heavy contact between Rowland and Werdmuller and a race-ending incident for Leppälä. This situation is primarily influenced by the early braking of Nagy (incident #2). However, with better anticipation and being slightly more conservative with the braking into turn 4, Rowland could have minimized the incident impact.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Nick Rowland

#4 Eros Masciulli - Zoltan Csuti - Lap 1 T2

Protest: Csuti make me a impossible inside dive, he get contact to me and damage on my rear car, i go off track and loose many positions for this! My car was very bad after this, and i was minimum 0.5 more slow than my normal pace. For this i create protest for Csuti.

Review: Approaching turn 2, Csuti is on the inside of Masciulli but at this point clearly behind him. Csuti decides to keep his nose alongside Masciulli when going into the turn, causing the two cars to contact. The director feels this was an unnecessary move, since the gap into turn 2 was always going to disappear.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Zsoltan Csuti

#5 Ajibola Lawal - Eduard Mallorqui - Lap 2 T5

Protest: Mallorqui misjudges the situation, brakes a bit too late compared to Lawal who was on lower wings, hits Lawal and causes him damage for the rest of the race..

Review: Lawal initiates his braking into turn 5 some 10 metres earlier on lap 2 than on lap 1. There was a car ahead of Lawal, but not so close ahead that it would have required such an early braking. On the other hand, Mallorqui does not seem to take Lawal ahead into consideration as he brakes at the normal braking point. With better awareness from both drivers the incident could have been minimized. With both drivers at fault, this goes down as a racing incident.

Verdict: Racing incident

#6 Luka Oslakovic - Chris de Jong - Lap 4 T5

Protest: de Jong misses his braking point and hits me in the rear and spin.

Review: De Jong approaches turn 5 from the inside as he is defending Florian Colle from behind. De Jong does not seem to take his speed/unusual entry line enough into consideration, resulting in entry overspeed and contact with Oslakovic, causing Oslakovic to spin and losing multiple positions. Contrary to incidents listed above, this incident had only one driver at fault, hence the tougher penalty.

Verdict: 1.0 penalty points to Chris de Jong

#7 Alex Diaz - Franz Schnyder - Lap 13 T8

Protest: Alex Diaz brakes very late and crashes into Franz Schnyder that lost his front wing.

Review: Approaching turn 8, Diaz takes the inside line and attempts to out-brake Schnyder into the corner. At the entry point, Diaz' car is alongside Schnyder, but Schnyder is seemingly unaware of this as he turns in using the normal line, resulting in contact. The director feels that Diaz' move was under control as he does not out-brake himself and keeps on the very inside of the apex all the time. Hence, this was a racing incident.

Verdict: Racing incident

#8 Luka Oslakovic - Ajibola Lawal - Lap 15 T1

Protest: Lawal turns into me on strat finish straight like there was a corner to turn into.

Review: Oslakovic pulls alongside Lawal on the s/f straight as Lawal takes a defensive line on the inside. At the middle of straight Lawal changes his line for the second time and starts turning outside towards Oslakovic. This results in a heavy incident and retirement for Oslakovic. This move is in violation of multiple rules of conduct, including article 6.2 a) and c).

Verdict: 1.5 penalty points to Ajibola Lawal

#9 Petar Brljak - Dimitri De Matos - Lap 35 T11

Protest: Brljak makes light contact with the rear of De Matos but that was enough to give damage to De Matos, compromising his pace.

Review: The server replay does not show enough evidence of a clear contact to penalize this incident.

Verdict: Nothing

#10 Florian Colle - Eros Masciulli - Lap 36 T1

Protest: Colle try divebomb with me, he brake to late and hard just to spin as result and collect me, and give me front damage for this :(

Review: Colle and Masciulli enter turn 1 braking alongside. At the middle of braking Colle loses control of his car, spins, and hits Masciulli slightly. With a heavier contact, the penalty would have been bigger.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Florian Colle

#11 Martin Gosbee - Michael Francesconi - Lap 44 pits

Protest: When a driver arrive on the pit, is this driver to make a good pit without danger to other driver. This gosbee dont make, he dont arrive save, he make contact and he apply rear damage to Francesconi who have very difficult end of race because of this mistake of gosbee.

Review: The server replay does not show enough evidence of a clear contact to penalize Gosbee.

Verdict: Nothing

"De Jong does not seem to take his speed/unusual entry line enough into consideration"

First of all i can assure you that i take my entry speed into consideration alltough we all know that exit speed is more important.

Secondly the reason why you would suggest my entry speed was too high is because you didnt see what happened in front of Oslakovic why he had to take the corner so slowly.
Unlike some of you i dont drive with hud and tools and a high chair in my cockpit and there is nothing wrong with using tools but because of the pile up of cars in front of oslakovic he braked earlier than usual and contact was not avoidable anymore because i did not have a bird eye view of the situation.

Greetings

Hi! What is the problem with my files? I sent their by FSR tool and by E-MAIL... in e-mail I sent my PQ replay, and in it is my lap from PQ... I can not for the rFactor error, that he not created a PQ HOTLAP vcr file.
My e-mail is: kimicek3@gmail.com

Godek

unfortunately it happens sometimes that rFactor overwrites hot lap files. In this case you need to cut out the correct hot lap from the replay file with rFactor replay tools. As per rule 13.2,

After completing your Race, you must send the Administration your 'YourName[Track].fsr' logfile, and the replay .VCR of your fastest Qualifying lap - as saved by rFactor in the 'ReplayFridge' folder. Do NOT send full session replays, these will be rejected. To submit files, please use the provided FSR FileSubmit software, or in case of problems, send them by e-mail to the Race Director of the division in question.

Just as a reminder for next time, as the deadline has now passed anyway.

Cut with rFactor replay tool... I am litle bit low in theese things :)
Cant u excuse me this problem only for now? I thinkink on my penalty...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back