1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #18, Abu Dhabi: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules :).

2. No Huis no wing

3. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is mine! :p

4. Q P9. Mega Q lap but I messed up S3, or could have got P6.
    Started ok and got up to P8 but Jaakko passed me and I went down to P9. Stephane R. and Cyril passed me and I was P11 but knew I had a chance at P9. Unfortunately when Cyril passed me he basically stopped the gap from me and Jaakko who was able to pull away. We both pitted on lap 24, but he ran a bit wide on the exit and I knew this was my chance. I was able to pass him and after some battling I held on. Jaakko came out of the pits in front and pulled away. After seeing Atze pit I wanted to remain in front of Cyril knowing he will close me down, and I was able to. It was a very close fight between me, cyril and atze, and with like 2 laps left i ran deep into one of the left right left and cut the turn, I had to let Atze through and Cyril got by too. But I was able to get back passed him and defended him at the end of the race to get the 1 point

Thanks to DHR, SimCraft and Fanatec, and mainly Thanks Damian for that wonderset.

5. From GPCOS:

6. GPCOS:

7. Bruno, Better, Best...Brilliant! ;)

8. Thanks guys :)

Yeah Ondrej, shame those fights didn't happen more often but that's life lol.
    I'm happy we improved our pace on the final races albeit too late, better than never.