Race #16, Suzuka: Post-Race Discussion

Qualifying - Not very close to my PB and every lap i had traffic which did not help, still happy with 5th only 1 tenth from pole.

Race - had a good start was running with marques but unfortunatly i touched marques slightly at the hairpin, i realy hope it did no damage and I have apologised to him, i did let him back past after also letting 2 other cars past in the process to make sure i was fair about it.

Later in the race i passed Conti and im not sure if we made contact if we did i do apologise at this point the lagg was terrible, while it was good before this point, but am getting new ISP to avoid this.

Really not happy with 8th but i want to thank my new team for all their hard work through the week, we built a top car and very proud to be here as the car is clearly up there with precision and twister, the team just never had the wc drivers to show it, hopefully I can be the guy in future races, we will be a force next year and hopefully next races.

From GPCOS:

Quali: P13 with 30.473, pretty satisfied with the time, not with the position.

Race:

Clean start, made a bad mistake on lap 4 or 5 and lost 5 seconds + many positions.

After that my race was pretty much decided, I knew I had good race pace but starting so far back and making such a mistake I knew at best I could get 6th.

Had a short battle with Jaakko in the final stages of the race, wasn't fast enough to keep him behind and ended up in 7th. Expecting more from Interlagos.

Congrats to Bono and PMo again.

After a very sick qualy, did a good race obtain the first wc point; some nice fight with dominguez and morris ( yea u hit me and damage rear sospension, happens), congratz to always winner bono and pm again heheeh, see ya.

ffs, well im changing provider after that race for sure as we tested it, i even ran on a VPN this race and ping was great in qualifying :( and 90 % of the race as i passed and raced mikkonen early on and de wit :\

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%