Race #15, Singapore: Post-Race Discussion

From GPCOS:

Q1: 36.900, PB

Race:

Took a careful start, managed to pass JES. However, soon I noticed that I didn't have a good feel for the car and started struggling badly. I knew I didn't have good pace here but based on my practice times I should've been able to battle for P8.

On lap 10 or so I hit the anticuts after the bridge and spun right on the racing line. I waited before the people behind me passed me and then hit the wall while trying to spin in the right direction again.

After that I was ~10s behind the battle for points but continued to struggle with the handling. Some time after my pitstop I started to have pain in my right leg. The pain eventually got worse and after hitting some walls by losing concentration, I decided to retire during my 2nd pit stop.

Two very frustrating races in a row now, hopefully things start getting better again.

Congrats to Bono and Precision for the championships!

"Enjoyable race, but frustrating to be stuck in traffic all the time

Did not get my qualifying lap right as i was rushed in from work and could not produce what was needed..

I had a car which was at least able to fight for second today.. But being stuck in traffic you cant do it..

Realy well done to Mikkonen for his drive under pressure.. realy impressive to not make mistakes.. had one attempt at a pass which was wild but had to have a go !

Congratulations to Bono Huis for a fantastic year... realy realy amazing to see your progress ! well done to Precision Motorsports also, fantastic team effort !"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back