Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you disagree with something that happened on the track then protest it; fine by me...
about the comment bit that Tom brought up... by uploading the content in your name you're asserting your viewpoint and although it may not have been in text the comment is shown in the video correct?
So yes... technically you did call him 'retarded'

If you think that, then maybe think why. Once again, go attack him for that driving, not me for showing it.

Edit: and to certain WC director, have you thought about how much you would miss trolling me on the forums? I would miss it equally as much and overall, imagine how boring forums would become, nobody wants that.

It's not my style to go attacking people about what happens on track... mistakes are made by people and I indeed accept that.

25178033.jpg

after getting a headache from laughing at all these posts and stomach pain as well i realize that you guys must love eachother so much since love is combined with hate, in the end of the day i hope we can all be here next season again for some nice racing and loving on the forum. happy easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%