1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Proposal: the next season run 2 times in Brazil.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dat dislike, must be Ondrej hehe ;p

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Will be nice to back post race comments for next season.. nothing for read after fantastic races..

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

6. i.e would you care to give more detail as to how videos may be superior to comments and not to forget... How this sort of video is acceptable?

7. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Well, calling people retarded isn't exactly getting along nicely with the forum rules, y'know?

Tom

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is Mikko to decide what's going on with that driver, not you. You are showing disrepsect to 2 drivers from my team, so I hope you get atleast few months ban from RD.

• Agree Agree x 1

9. <------------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 6
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. If you disagree with something that happened on the track then protest it; fine by me...
    about the comment bit that Tom brought up... by uploading the content in your name you're asserting your viewpoint and although it may not have been in text the comment is shown in the video correct?
    So yes... technically you did call him 'retarded'

11. With your posts you are making me to laugh, then try to think again, who is the clown?!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thank you for appreciating my art.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
    • Haha Haha x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. It's not my style to go attacking people about what happens on track... mistakes are made by people and I indeed accept that.

14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Well this thread helps prove how much of a wanker Ondrej is :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. after getting a headache from laughing at all these posts and stomach pain as well i realize that you guys must love eachother so much since love is combined with hate, in the end of the day i hope we can all be here next season again for some nice racing and loving on the forum. happy easter!

• Like Like x 1
  19. btw for anyone wondering, that "song" was recorded over a year ago, back when Ondrej and I were actually somewhat friendly.

• Beer Beer x 1
  20. This topic reminds me a bit this, it could be a nice end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.