Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Discussion

What a great way to end the season!!!

a solid run into q2
seems 4th was maximum whole weekend
4th in q1 4th in q2 and 4th in race

Anyway my laptime if not had made a small error into s3 i had nailed a pole lap
But in race i could not match the top 3 anyways so does not really matter

The best moments in the race was the start and the fight with kalamees and keitley at 1 stage
after 1st pitstop i was behind Kalamees before he overtook me before pitstop

I was hounding him for many many laps but there was simply no chance to overtake he had good topspeed and i was limiting at 309 kph
No chance then keitley came between ut i tried to defend as hard as i could but had no chance at all i gave all
And in the end a solid 4th place

Shame at missing out a 5th place in drivers champ just 3 points to short on Baldi for 5th

But for me it was fantastic Season since couple of years so...

Great job to the team and Mak we had a very solid season

See You in 2013

From GPCOS:

Quali: pretty much what I expected, could've done slightly better though. P7

Race:

Took a normal start, was able to keep my position and then have a nice battle with Kostadinov on lap 2 I think, going side by side for what seemed like the entire lap, finally taking the position.

I made a couple errors after that, losing the position and another to Baldi.

After the first stop I was able to catch Baldi and we had a hard battle for the position. Unfortunately I made a mistake and touched Baldi's rear under braking for T1, causing him to spin. I tried to wait for him, but after letting 3 cars past and seeing Leppälä and Tali were coming next, I thought he retired so I continued. Sorry again for Baldi & the NetRex team.

After that it was a pretty lonely race, I tried to push but the pace wasn't there today. I tried to catch JES in the last stint but wasn't fast enough, so I finished in P8.

Thanks to Christian Smirnoff for giving me the opportunity to drive, also thanks to the Precision team for allowing me to drive on loan for another team.

It was a pretty quiet season for me, maybe next year will have more action, time will tell...

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000