Race #14, UAE: Post-Race Discussion

Movistar-marca-valiosa.jpg

Looking at the Battle the Championship Hopes for Torres, Aalberts and Schnyder are out of the window due to their retirements but the Campaign will go down to the wire Between Tusting, Kiss and possibly Klop

Anyway My Race was better than expected pitted 3 times 1 time was unexpected due to losing front wing first time round, just when i got past halfway point i spun and crashed my car and i am out

Well, my THANKS goes to the server for kicking me out of the game.
If I don`t get my 10p points, then I will NEVER EVER RACE here! :mad::mad::poop:
+5 laps to the leaders... needed 90%.... this means.... :thumbsdown:

FU** I only had half lap to go....

Well, clearly this has been another podium missed, but this is it.

Had quite decent Q pace, but in Q2 wasn't having a clean lap, so I aborted again to start with fresh tires.

Then, in the first lap there was chaos at the chicane, wasn't able to go anywhere and ended up in P20 I think.

Then I was moving up very quickly and P5 (eventually P3 after Álvaro and Mark retired) was possible, but after I overtook Vicentijevic he crashed into me in the following corner. I think I braked a little bit early, but still, don't know what's the point of trying to counterattack someone is going to run away after a few corners...

Then, rear wing lost, car wounded from lights to flag, just waited retirements from other people and that's it, P9.

Congrats to the Twister guys.

Good race overall! Had a decent start and jumped from 9th to 6th in the first couple of corners. Eventually Rens overtook me and I was able to keep a stable gap to him of 2 seconds. I pitted when Rens did, expecting him to go H S S, but it turns out he put on a new set of hards (which i didnt realise), I closed the gap and overtook him, to then pit in 3 laps later for a new set of softs.

With a 16 second gap and 12 laps to go, I had to push hard. I did it brilliantly, and overtook Siggy on the last lap to take 3rd.

Good battles Rens and Siggy, unlucky to Rens for being taken out :thumbsdown:

With a 16 second gap and 12 laps to go, I had to push hard. I did it brilliantly, and overtook Siggy on the last lap to take 3rd.
You were lucky that I didn't have much fuel left (0.1L after crossing the finish lane), so I had to short shift. If that wouldn't happen then we would be killing ourselves in the end :p

Congrats for your 3rd place, you were a better driver out there. GOOD JOB MATE!!! ;)

This FSRManager is a joke. Thanks to FSRManager error, game closed randomly for the first time after 13 races!! Maybe this happens next time to Ben Tusting 15 minutes before (yes, 15 minutes before I did get this error for the first time) the race and Kiss will win. Just saying. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Alari Algpeus had the same error, but he had more luck.

There is no point of training, if some fuc***g error ruins my whole race weekend. :mad:
The reinstall is not giving back my 10 points and clean race.

E: I lost 5 laps, not 6!

Fernando Guerrero says
Then I was moving up very quickly and P5 (eventually P3 after Álvaro and Mark retired) was possible, but after I overtook Vicentijevic he crashed into me in the following corner. I think I braked a little bit early, but still, don't know what's the point of trying to counterattack someone is going to run away after a few corners...

Then, rear wing lost, car wounded from lights to flag, just waited retirements from other people and that's it, P9.

Congrats to the Twister guys.[/quote]

Yes, you are right. I wanted to be closer to you and attack you as soon as possible but you braked a little bit early and.......... Sorry, sorry, it's not my driving style to hit anyone :(
Apology for Leonardo de Souza becouse I've pushed him out off the track. :(

It all began in a formation lap when Gabriel hit me. :confused: He damaged my rear wing and I did not have good stability. In lap 9 he damaged my front wing and that was the end of my hopes that I will get into the top 10.:devilish:

But never mind it happens. ;)

Last edited:
sorry to Paul Berndt with all going on ahead you braked and I had nowhere to go I couldn't see what was happening ahead (big collisions on lap 1 between mid pack cars). Also Alari Algpeus I didn't expect you to try to pass on the chicane I was waiting until the main straight were it would of been a lot easier.

To sum up my race, I loaded up the wrong setup and my gearing was messed up I was also trying to manage fuel as I don't think I had enough if went full pace all race. Then brakes failed....

Last edited:
"It all began in a formation lap when Gabriel hit me. :confused: He damaged my rear wing and I did not have good stability. In lap 9 he damaged my front wing and that was the end of my hopes that I will get into the top 10.:devilish:"

Gabriel is ignoring Blue Flags to..

Maybe my worst free practices this season, and qualifications are a disaster. Becouse of my few international experience and italian timezone I joined Q1 with one minute left, so I have to start 23th. Worst free practices means that I have to discover a new car package (setup, tires, strategy) during warm-up. Race: first stint is phenomenal and lucky; I avoid first lap chaos and then I create and improve a gap to defend 8th position. Second stint strategy is too conservative; pace is not so good, but I gain advantage from people mistakes or misfortune, so I finish 6th. I think that, even doing Abu Dhabi qualifications, I can't do better than 5th; so this is a great result considering contest.

Congratulation to Tusting and to the podium (well done Twister); unlucky Torres. Thanks to my team and to the staff. See you in Interlagos ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back