Race #14, UAE: Post-Race Discussion

The race was absolute quality for the first 30 mins! So exciting! It was like Huis and Morand battles but with more people! Shame Morand wasn't in it too or it would have been epic! :thumbsup:

I was rooting my guys in the fantasy league through Q2, and had some good results. But then carnage on the 2nd lap and my Team B took each other out! Noooooo! Had to close the stream off within around 20 laps to go, but another good win from Huis!

"the weekend started ok
But i struggled all weekend handling sector losing way too much time there
Still managed to get into q2
My q2 lap was ok s2 ruined pace for sure...
But still a solid 7th place

racestart was ok
losing a position to gosbee which i took back into de wit hairpin:)

then we braked for the 1st chicane and pusche braked to late and came into my side of the car damaging the car a bit
it was ok but car feld strange a bit

Then had a fight with Baldi my nearest competitor for the fight in 5th for the championship i tried everything to fend off but the damage i had costing me also a bit of topspeed and could not hold

few laps later Patel passed me gosbee saw his chance and csuti came along also me dropping further behind

There were some great battles troughout the race many passed in de slow hairpin which many did not suspected heheh:)

Due the damage i had my pitcrew forgot to give me new tyres at the 1st pitstop and had to pit again lap later droppig me almost to last place

so my race somewhat ended there
Tried all i could and passing many people before my last pitstop they fueled my car half a lap to low to reach the fininsh so i had to pit the penutimate lap again for the last lap lol still passing varga the last corner he suffered brake failure or something

see ya all in brazl

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back