Race #14, Abu Dhabi: File Submission

IMPORTANT!
Files sent through email will only be accepted if you can prove that the file submit tool failed for you.
Read this thread first if you are unsure about file submission: File Submission Procedures
After you have sent your files (manager log(s) & qualifying replay(s) ), post a reply to this thread stating whether you have sent them via:
1) File submit tool provided with the mod.
2) E-Mail to fsradmin@gmail.com
The deadline to submit files is Monday 23:59 GMT.
From now on you can check HERE whether your files have been received.

1) File Submit tool provided with the mod :)
:EDIT

David, there was an issue with the upload for me when I went to do it, it said upload failed so I had to upload it again so I think that is was a bit of a strange upload and might be some varients

Tool
but after PQ when I pressed Leave server I had a rFactor stopped working... error and after I couldn't find the replay file at all from that session at all.
About Q1 I sent the HOTLAP file that was created from the game but I think the last corner may be considered as cut, although I think that the bumpy surface and that wrong trajectory that I had actually slowed me down instead of having advantage, but that's not mine decision but up to RC to decide. For just in case I wanted RC to not take this lap for Q1 result but previous one witch was 1:40.370. I tried to cut this lap from the replay file of the hole session and save only this lap but when I tried to upload it with File subm. tool it told me that this is not a HOTLAP file and can not be uploaded. That's why I uploaded the second lap witch may be considered as a cut lap.
So what ever decision RC make that it will be
Thank you anyway

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%