Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Luka Oslakovic

Q1: Not received
Q2: N/A
Log: Not received
Launch Control: Used
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file. Start from back of the grid for no hot lap.

Martin Gosbee

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean

Muhammed Patel

Nick Rowland

Petar Brljak

Rob van Starkenburg

Ryan Walker

Log: Replay Fidelity = "0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (2).

Zoltan Csuti

Incidents:

#1 Nick Rowland, Adrian Rodriguez - 76:02

Protest: Rodriguez divebombs the inside, goes deep, doesn't leave space on the outside and touches Rowland, sending him off the track.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Adrian Rodriguez

you got some nerves giving people penalties a few hours before the race. Its unbelievably dissrespectfull and this is not the first time. Just like in Singapore when you got angry because people tried to set another lap time because you failed to put up the server in its right configuration and put 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes in quali session, u suddenly feel justified to say to us that we have to always watch the chat in quali? it was like a chatbox in singapore qualify and now this. If you dont want to do these kind of administrational tasks you should ask flamingo "Mikko" where he gets his motivation from to be the most consistant admin EU. U might feel like a goodfella now that u have some powaaaa to say 3 hours before the race to Luka that he cant drive but just like in singapore, u are the one that should add some water to the wine because this is just rude and disrespectfull. btw Tom Hanks shares this oppinion too

If you dont want to do these kind of administrational tasks you should ask flamingo "Mikko" where he gets his motivation from to be the most consistant admin EU. U might feel like a goodfella now that u have some powaaaa to say 3 hours before the race to Luka that he cant drive but just like in singapore, u are the one that should add some water to the wine because this is just rude and disrespectfull. btw Tom Hanks shares this oppinion too

Or on the other hand, if you don't like how FSR administration works, you can leave and go somewhere else, as nobody forced you to stay here.

Regarding the logs and replays, it's ALWAYS driver's task to check if the logs were received, and the link is given always on the file submition thread:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ee50ihphep5sii/logs.png

So Luka should knew since almost 2 weeks ago that he was going to have a DQ + BoG, with or without post race check thread.

Im not talking about sending logs im talking about making post race checks available a few hours before the race. What do you want me to think now ? That its great that WS post race checks have been delayed untill the last day for half of the season? That its somehow my responsibility? If you seriously think that my opinion is that its right from Luka to not send logs then let me tell you you are mistaken. But if you after reading this still think the same then pls give me more lemon pledge

What do you want me to think now ? That its great that WS post race checks have been delayed untill the last day for half of the season?

Have you ever considered that maybe the rade director had already the penalties under control, and knew that releasing them on the same race day wouldn't change anything? But regarding "post race checks delayed until the last day for half of the season":

Korea post race checks - 7 oct, 5 days before next WS race
Japan post race checks - 22 sept, 6 days before next WS race
Italy post race checks - 8 sept, 6 days before next WS race
European GP post race checks - 22 aug, 9 days before next WS race
Hungary post race checks - 10 aug, 7 days before next WS race
Germany post race checks - 10 jul, 3 weeks before next WS race
Britain post race checks - 18 jun, 18 days before next WS race

What do I want you to think now? Just "think" for once would be enough.

But anyway my point is, after being on the role, such comments (because it's not also the first time you are bitching) only helps to see those (valid) guys leaving the administration. One can think "**** him then, someone else will do it". The problem is that there isn't any "someone else" at all, the last 2 times FSR needed a race director, there was only 1 person who offered help each time, so it's not like we have the luck to choose between many people.

Most of the penalties can be checked by the own drivers, basically everything except race incidents. Cuts, files, etc can be checked quickly by each driver if you are really worried, so what's so important then? As far as I remember nobody exceed 3 point penalty or something like this or got a BoG or a race ban due to race incidents after a short period of time between post race checks and next race, isn't it?

Just like in Singapore when you got angry because people tried to set another lap time because you failed to put up the server in its right configuration and put 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes in quali session, u suddenly feel justified to say to us that we have to always watch the chat in quali?

a) According to the rules, yes, you are supposed to keep message center "ON" and hence listen if the admin has any announcements to make during a session, for example a red flag, or in this case, message of session over.

b) The length of Q1 session is controlled by the track .gdb file which is uploaded on simsync, if that's uploaded wrong by someone else I have no control over that.

I dislike when you post critic that is plain wrong. Regarding the rest, yes, you are free to complain about the late checks, I can understand that. It's not the first time though and might not be the last time that other priorities are higher on my list. If you find a candidate as a director that,

A) is competent
B) is not too strongly tied to any team, in other words can make impartial decisions, and
C) has a "clean" history in FSR

then feel free to inform me, and I'll resign straight away :).

you got some nerves giving people penalties a few hours before the race. Its unbelievably dissrespectfull and this is not the first time. Just like in Singapore when you got angry because people tried to set another lap time because you failed to put up the server in its right configuration and put 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes in quali session, u suddenly feel justified to say to us that we have to always watch the chat in quali? it was like a chatbox in singapore qualify and now this. If you dont want to do these kind of administrational tasks you should ask flamingo "Mikko" where he gets his motivation from to be the most consistant admin EU. U might feel like a goodfella now that u have some powaaaa to say 3 hours before the race to Luka that he cant drive but just like in singapore, u are the one that should add some water to the wine because this is just rude and disrespectfull. btw Tom Hanks shares this oppinion too

That wasn't JES fault because you cannot change or set Practice 2 lenght throught the server, you need to modify the gdb file of the track.
In WT and WC we had to run the 20 minutes of the session even if we already knew about this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back