Race #13, Belgium: Post-Race Checks

The appeal deadline is 2:46 GMT on Friday the 27th.

Bono Huis

Q1: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Lap 13, 28
Penalty: N/A

Dennis Hirrle

Pitstop: Lap 27

Mikko Puumalainen

Pitstop: Lap 12 CUT, 27
Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #5 & 0.5 Penalty points for pitexit cut

Jaakko Mikkonen

Pitstop: Lap 6, 26

Patrick De Wit

Pitstop: Lap 10, 25

Ronny Hähnel

Q1: Started from the pitlane
Launch Control: Started from the pitlane
Pitstop: Lap 19

Mathieu Prevot

Pitstop: Lap 11 CUT, 27
Penalty: +30 seconds to race time & 1 Penalty point for Incident #6 and pitexit cut

Rasmus Tali

Q1: Started from the pitlane
Pitstop: Lap 18

Blair Disley

Pitstop: Lap 9, 26
Penalty: 0.5 Penalty points for Incident #1

John-Eric Saxen

Pitstop: Lap 11, 26

Marco Conti

Pitstop: Lap 7, 25
Penalty: Official Warning for not commenting on GPCOS

Andrey Yakimenko

Pitstop: Lap 13, 28

Alban Deslie

Pitstop: Lap 20

Karol Poniatowski

Pitstop: Lap 13, 27

Lee Morris

Pitstop: Lap 15 CUT
Penalty: 0.5 Penalty points for pitexit cut

Giuseppe Marconi

Pitstop: N/A

Fredrik Nilsson

Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #2

Atze Kerkhof

David Dominguez

Driver(s) Involved Disley, Mikkonen
Lap/Replay Time 5:58
Protest Description Disley does't turn in, in order to defend his position and forces Mikkonen wide. Disley then cuts the corner and keeps his position.

Review: Disley and Mikkonen are heading in to Les Combes side by side. Disley locks his brakes and runs wide, Mikkonen is on the outside and loses momentum which causes him to lose a position.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty points to Blair Disley.
Driver(s) Involved Huis, Nillson
Lap/Replay Time 7:06
Protest Description Nillson goes too fast into the last turn,trying to pass Huis on inside. Huis leaves enough room on the inside but Nillson hits him anyway and Huis suffers side damage.

Review: Nilsson is on the outside in the first part of the bus stop, he loses ground but still tries a move on the inside but arrives too fast, ending in contact and Nilsson halfspinning.

Verdict: Official Warning to Fredrik Nilsson.
Driver(s) Involved Karol Poniatowski - Patrick De Wit
Lap/Replay Time Lap 23-24, Replay time 45:28
Protest Description Poniatowski runs wide in Bus Stop, having a bad exit, which allows De Wit to perform a perfectly legal passing move into La Source corner, on the inside line and with over half his car alongside Poniatowski's before reaching the apex. Poniatowski illegally blocked the move, blocking too late according to sections 7.1 and 6.1c of the Online Rules Supplement, the consequence being a dangerous colission which could have easily been avoided.

Review: De Wit gets alongside Poniatowski under braking for T1, Poniatowski turns in while probably unaware of how close De Wit is. They make contact and De Wit takes the position.

Verdict: Racing Incident.
#4 Sent by Roaldo Racing, rejected for their lack of involvement in the incident
Driver(s) Involved Puumalainen, Mikkonen
Lap/Replay Time lap 32 second 30
Protest Description Mikkonen don't let the place at braking and push Puumalainen in the green.
Driver(s) Involved Prevot, Puumalainen
Lap/Replay Time lap 32 second 40
Protest Description Puumi is coming back on the track without watching, and me taking a good line luckily i was just a tenth behind, but the race would be finished if i was 1 tenth ahead.

Review: Puumalainen is trying to rejoin the track after La Source on the grass, the track is not visible from the grass because of the camber, so it's difficult to know where to aim. Puumalainen rejoins between De Wit and Prevot while dangerously close to the apex.

Verdict: Official Warning to Mikko Puumalainen.
#6 Appeal unsuccessful - Penalty stands
Driver(s) Involved Hahnel, Prevot
Lap/Replay Time 82:02
Protest Description Prevot pushed Hahnel wide on grass under braking even though Hahnel was alongside. Hahnel fortunately manages to avoid walls and doesn’t spin, but he loses 2 positions.

Review: Prevot and Hähnel are side by side heading in to Les Combes, Prevot is on the inside, but keeps edging towards Hähnel who is on the outside. This finally ends in contact which causes Hähnel to run wide and lose a position to Tali.

Verdict: +30 seconds to race time and 0.5 Penalty points for Mathieu Prevot.

Driver(s) Involved Hahnel, Prevot
Lap/Replay Time 82:02
Protest Description Prevot pushed Hahnel wide on grass under braking even though Hahnel was alongside. Hahnel fortunately manages to avoid walls and doesn’t spin, but he loses 2 positions.

Review: Prevot and Hähnel are side by side heading in to Les Combes, Prevot is on the inside, but keeps edging towards Hähnel who is on the outside. This finally ends in contact which causes Hähnel to run wide and lose a position to Tali.

Verdict: +30 seconds to race time and 0.5 Penalty points for Mathieu Prevot.

30 secs race time penalty?.
Thats very harsh imo. I watched the replay and mat was driving a defensive line then started toi move over, Hit a bump underbraking and slightly nudged hahnel,
For me this was a racing incident! Hahnel also got the position back so didnt lose out to anything in the end.

30 secs race time penalty?.
Thats very harsh imo. I watched the replay and mat was driving a defensive line then started toi move over, Hit a bump underbraking and slightly nudged hahnel,
For me this was a racing incident! Hahnel also got the position back so didnt lose out to anything in the end.

For sure it's not a racing incident, if it was then nobody would ever pass anyone since they'd just be pushed off the road.

Regarding regaining the position, I think he did that by driving, instead of being let through. If that's incorrect then I suggest Roaldo appeal the decision with proof of that, otherwise the penalty is justified.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back