Race #12, USA-COTA: Post-Race Discussion

Thanks for a memorable season all, that picture below describes my final three races hahaha. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to win a race this season, I wasn't good enough but I'll work hard over the off-season to improve and come back stronger than ever!

2gv98qp.jpg

First of all, a very big thank you to Javier Álvarez, David Pérez and my teammates at PSR for all the support and believing in me throughout the whole season. Yes there was a little frustration especially from myself in the second half of the season due to a number of reasons… But they kept faith in me as always.

After signing me for 2014, I had the motivation to prove to all the teams that passed on me that they would regret it and still will in the future for sure. But I'm not worried, I improve every second I spend committed to sim racing both on and off the track, I'm always working hard and the potential is unlimited. It's not where you start but where you finish in your career.

Nothing confirmed or official from me at the moment for whom I'll be racing for in 2015, let's hope the next chapter of my FSR journey is a memorable one wherever my new home will be, of course always working hard as usual no matter where!

Last edited:
Well, a difficult race yet very funny. In the start got spin out in the crash and then try to climb positions but not forcing the mediums. The come back with the soft in the last 2 stint was very funny with great battles with Rasmus Tali, Danny Van der Niet and Martin Hodas for P8 at the end.

Shame on that mistake breaking the front wing with 3 laps to go, but i didn't care a lot, had great fun and it's a good way to end this "season" of four races i did.

I learned a lot here in just 1 month and if i can, i will be back (terminator style) stronger than ever.

Thanks to all FSR community, you have a great show in here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%