1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #12, Korea: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. I could not train for this race so well to finish. Thanks to NetRex Academy, now I know that my car resists everything (one more time).

Grats to Petar and podium!

3. sorry adrian very sorry was so angry of what happend by the start sorry i know you will protest me but at least i can say sorry

4. sorry adrian really sorry

5. Live broadcast is here if you are interested;

• Like Like x 1
  6. i hope i didnt ruined your race

7. I can not believe...****...the brakes..
    i am very disappointed..NOCOMMENT :(:(:cry:

8. no comment as wel:cry::cry::cry::cry:

9. Had good quali's,was pretty pleased with my time.
    Then in the race, had pretty bad pace and was losing too much time....
    Last stint I had awesome fight with Cyril, but then we had a touch, he damaged my rear pretty badly but it happens hehe ..
    But P8 not bad as I was driving pretty ill, so I'm pretty satisfied I managed to finish this race :) .

10. 48:30 nice driving there nick! fcol

11. 48:20, did the commentator really thought i would give the place back after getting pushed off the track by a psr car?

12. Sorry to Diaz if I spun you but it looked like you spun after the slight tap so don't know if I caused it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, I dont think that overtake off track was so legal, but in any case I wont claim that because i didnt give you space. Simply is so gentleman like trying to overtake the cars on the last corner on Q, right?

Ok Danny, never mind, we all make mistakes, I am the first, but I have to claim at least one hit because it was quite strong and had major damage. But apology accepted anyway and see you at the next race mate =)!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Well, were two hits, the first makes the car get out of control and the second one makes me spun.

15. i overtook cars in the last corner on Q because i dont see any point in standing still with 4 cars ahead of me and starting a lap. and i should be the one upset for that pass, i got pushed of track and lost time there while we all know that 1 car room should be given, ofc in reality this is different but no way you are the victim there.

16. Yeah your right was a big hit in sevond last corner but when we had both a half spin was you throtle to early