Race #12, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

First race for Positive-SimRacing Team and also my first race in FSR.
I was aware of our lack of pace and therefore the strategy was driving consistently. I did it and suddenly I was driving in 13th position... I couldn't believe it.

Finally, a 15th position and a lot of things learnt. It was a great pleasure for me and the Team to have this opportunity.

Congratulations to the race and title winner.

With a little better first stint it could've been 5th or 6th in the end but 7th is very good also. I did let some guy a bit too easily by in the beginning of 2nd lap and lost time driving behind him. Then Zoltan and Mo passed me. That wasn't ideal at all since I was on lower fuel and had to drive 0,5s slower behind them. There was no chance for me to get pass so I had little gap behind Mo to save tires (and waiting for opportunity when they were battling hard :D ). Second stint I had clean air but it wasn't still enough since Zoltan and Mo came from pits in front of me. In the end I was just managing the gap to Celiento.

After four races here I am again.:)
The first two curves a lot of hitting but I manage to stabilize the car and decides to continue the race with a damaged car. On the last curve of 4th lap comes to mutual hitting (Theodoros Eziroglou) and with 12th I fall on the 19th of position. Now it is even worse, but I'm not going to box on my risk. When I decided to go to the first box on the door hits me from behind, I think it was Sebastiano Filosa, and there was a lot of damage so I go to the box and kicked all staying over 20 seconds. The repair is only slightly alleviated the situation and decide not to risk and peacefully finish the race. I did not drove four races and it was important to me finish this. How did I could be happy that I finished the race.:thumbsdown::sneaky:

Its fair to say it was a hectic start for almost everyone and alot of battling going on in the earlie stage. Racing will never be racing without the clash of ego's sometimes but its never the less dissapointing to end your race without finishing. Even though last race result was a DNF for Nemesis we are all looking forward to Korea within 1 week time. Cu soon again guys.

Chris

Well, a mixed feeling race for me, cause i had not the pace for quals due to little practice, but on race i was stable, after many crashes on the start, i managed to reach till 12th, but a fight with
Mihajlo Vićentijević,
that was more aggressive than me and not safe, we hit each other, taking both damage to suspension for me, and i dont know for him... cause i think i had the inside and right line on the Ayrton Senna S curve... anyway... after that my car was unbalanced, and coudlnt hold very well.
Then i managed to stay on the race, after some incidents, take the finish flag... :)
Looking forward for one of my favourite hard circuits, Korea...
Cee ya next Saturday ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back