Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

Ok, I got a stop/go with 3 to go and as the 'fool me once' rule now applies I served it at the end of lap 52 and completed the final lap, but at the line I was docked a lap as well and went from 8th to 9th - anyone got any kind of explanation for that?

Really unfair having to pay the price for other drivers appaling actions.

At broadcast it looked like, you got your tyres changed. Maybe you hitted accidentally the pit stop request button? Because than, the Penalty dont get served
I tried it before Suzuka. I got S/G penalty during warm-up before our Ace feature race. I hitted request button, but S/G was still served - you have to turn it off (if you want proper pit stop) manualy.

I can't buy your POV.
You are comparing is iRacing WC where slot/seat owns to the driver against FSR WC, where the team is the owner.
It's a big difference.

We accept the rules of iRacing challenge as we accepted ISR Club ones.

FSR (ISR Club) owners are the teams and it has its own rules/statutes.
iRacing WC hasn't any restriction about it (i think) but ISR Club has.
Change these rules or apply the rules estrictly, but stop fooling people.
I know it's easiest to tolerate skipping the rules than punish and prosecute cheaters/liars teams/drivers.
Someones feel comfortable with that status quo. We don't.

The establishment has been feeding up the devil. Now, you have the effects.

Seriously, I wish ISR Club find the right way, but the actual i think is a bad one. The establishment may flinch.

PS: That's my last post at RD.
I will miss you just as much as you will miss me.
Bye,bye

So to put things into perspective:

-You claim that other teams don't follow the rules. President and myself explained (english and spanish, so not possible to be lost in translation) to your team that Netrex, Eventa and FTS didn't breach any rule. Your team owner gladly accepted our explanation (and Christian's one) and accepted that he misjudged the rule. Some months later you come again saying that Netrex (and Precision) has 6 drivers. Not only that, you even used the word cheating. However you fail to prove that those teams are related teams as it is described in FSR rulebook.

-You claim that you accept that an iRacing team can have multiple drivers, because there aren't rules against that, but you complain because FSR fails at having independant teams. Not only that, being against FSR due to that reason, you leave and join iRacing. Which is perfectly fine, but at least use a proper excuse, not an excuse that makes you look like a fool.

-Coming back to partnerships between teams, which apparently are ilegal now for you, your team offered partnerships to at least 3 different WC teams if I'm not mistaken. To keep puting things into perspective.

-As a club owner, as much as you don't tolerate the status quo, you can do things about this. Like make a presidential campaign and become president. Obviously it's much easier to complain on forums and/or ragequit.

3 races in WC, 3 DNFs, all of these because of my fault.

I could help Morgan at first part of the race but my impatience trying to do the century's overtake to Keithley (irony) made me to finish another race too early again. Seeing final result I had some easy points today, but if you don't finish races it's not easy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back