1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Sep 14, 2013.

1. John-Eric Saxén

John-Eric Saxén

Ratings:
    +729
    Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Nick Rowland

Nick Rowland

Ratings:
    +107
    Gutted. Car bottomed on me through 130R and sent me straight round. Nothing I could do.

3. Adrian Rodriguez

Adrian Rodriguez

Ratings:
    +101
    Really isnt my season...

I think TOP 5 was more than possible here, but I dont know whats happened with my rear. Anyway great fight with Oslakovic, Patel and De Matos. I hope you think the same.

We will see on Korea!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ville Leppala

Ville Leppala

Ratings:
    +241
    I've never felt so embarrassed in my life... Im so sorry Rob. Im just kinda speechless at myself at the moment. I guess i should just sell my wheel, this simracing thingy clearly isnt ment for me.

5. Zoltan Csuti

Zoltan Csuti

Ratings:
    +26
    This race was not bad...i hade a mistake(****)...i was Werdmüller behind...and i spun...the 3.place was possible..

Congrats Petar,Muhammed and Rob :)

6. Antonio Kolarec

Antonio Kolarec

Ratings:
    +32
    Qualify terrible, P18 .
    Start was excellent, I was around P10 after few corners, but the pace and problems with tires were too big, so my race wasnt too good.
    Last stint with softs I tried to catch up Eros, but 3 sec left at the end, missed strategy a bit but expecting better testing and more solid results in Yeongam.
    See ya :)