1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. Gutted. Car bottomed on me through 130R and sent me straight round. Nothing I could do.
  3. Really isnt my season...

I think TOP 5 was more than possible here, but I dont know whats happened with my rear. Anyway great fight with Oslakovic, Patel and De Matos. I hope you think the same.

We will see on Korea!
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've never felt so embarrassed in my life... Im so sorry Rob. Im just kinda speechless at myself at the moment. I guess i should just sell my wheel, this simracing thingy clearly isnt ment for me.
  5. This race was not bad...i hade a mistake(****)...i was Werdmüller behind...and i spun...the 3.place was possible..

Congrats Petar,Muhammed and Rob :)
  6. Qualify terrible, P18 .
    Start was excellent, I was around P10 after few corners, but the pace and problems with tires were too big, so my race wasnt too good.
    Last stint with softs I tried to catch up Eros, but 3 sec left at the end, missed strategy a bit but expecting better testing and more solid results in Yeongam.
    See ya :)