Race #11, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Pre-Qual & Qual: I had an excellent q1, but on q2 i lost some balance and finally i managed to start 8th, due to some penalties that some ppl had

Race: Well i started well, without troubles, but later some guys trying to overtake over me, cause when i brake i feel the "touches" from behind, and my suspension destroyed... then i had some unstable issues from my car, and after some fights, i lost my wings... i lost all my hopes... anyway... i want from some drivers to be more carefull, cause when they are trying to overtake, they hitting him all the time... i will send some screenshots, after ill watch the replay... cause i wasnt so agressive me, but some other ppl
see ya in Suzuka

i want from some drivers to be more carefull, cause when they are trying to overtake, they hitting him all the time... i will send some screenshots, after ill watch the replay... cause i wasnt so agressive me, but some other ppl
see ya in Suzuka

Actually, you caused at least 2 incidents with me. I reported about the T1 incident, because I got some serious damage to my car. But I didn't report about the second one, because I got rid of that without harms, although you ended up in to the barrier. These both incidents were your fault.

Actually, you caused at least 2 incidents with me. I reported about the T1 incident, because I got some serious damage to my car. But I didn't report about the second one, because I got rid of that without harms, although you ended up in to the barrier. These both incidents were your fault.

hehe, in this race especially i didnt fault, i didnt touch anyone, when i was ahead of everyone, always i was touched from behind... so i didnt fault in my oppinion, i will report some drivers and you too...
then we will have an answer i hope

hehe, in this race especially i didnt fault, i didnt touch anyone, when i was ahead of everyone, always i was touched from behind... so i didnt fault in my oppinion, i will report some drivers and you too...
then we will have an answer i hope

Yes, that's your opinion, but the one I reported of was definitely your fault. Spinning in the middle of the track and causing a collision definitely isn't my fault, as I thought you would let me pass. We'll see the verdicts later...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back