1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #10, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. There is more than 1 Massa in this world.
  3. Probably he stopped later to make the fastest lap with fresher tires, as he was nowhere. You didn't saw how angry was he last year when Alonso passed Massa? He would never do something like that :D
  4. Zooo, Bono is faster than You....Can you confirm you understood that message ?
  5. From GPCOS:

6. Gpcos:
  7. "Q: I knew it was harder this time to get into Q2.
    Finally I was 0.050 of a second away of top10 so I had to start from p12.

R: Had a good start and got myself in 10th position. Then a small collision with Room damaged my suspension. The car after this was very hard to drive especially in the right corners, the car was going almost straight, way off it was in practise.
    So my pace was not as we expected and I knew I could but I didn't want to give up the race. Finally I finished in 11th place."
  8. "Q1: made too much mistakes so only p 14.

Race: I tried to avoid contacts on start but a fts car spun, i wasn't able to avoid contact with the ATR car so my front left suspension was damaged. After that car was ****ed so i just made my maximum to finish the race.
    P10 at the end, not really happy with that result but having 1 point in this situation is not too bad."