Race #10, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

From GPCOS:

Quali: was happy to make it back in to the top 10, 26.7 for 7th on the grid.

Race:

Managed to pass Disley at the start, lost a position to Jaakko however after losing traction in T4.

I got past Jaakko after he made a mistake in T2 on lap 5 or so, and then slowly caught Lee.

After following for quite a few laps, we had what seemed like a 2 lap wheel to wheel battle. I was finally able to make the pass stick and pull away before the pitstop.

In the 2nd stint I didn't have any confidence in the car, so Disley caught me and pressured me for the last 35 laps, fortunately I didn't make any big mistakes and came home in a satisfying 5th place.

Congrats to the podium.

Gpcos:
"This was possibly the most boring race I have ever driven. Absolutely nothing
happened, bar the overtake on Morris on lap 6. I got a gap to Hirrle when
he had to wait some laps to get past Morris, so after my pass I did not see a
single car anymore in the race, neither in front nor behind me.
In the end when I had saved some fuel to be on the safe side, I joined in the fastest lap
time battle to get some excitement. That failed however.

Anyway it was nice to be back on the podium again after a couple of crap races. There were
still some things in this race that should have been better prepared to get a
couple of tenths more, but all in all I am happy and confident in the car again.

I will miss the Hungarian GP because of a vacation next weekend, so next
race will be Spa I guess for me. Cya there. "

"Q: I knew it was harder this time to get into Q2.
Finally I was 0.050 of a second away of top10 so I had to start from p12.

R: Had a good start and got myself in 10th position. Then a small collision with Room damaged my suspension. The car after this was very hard to drive especially in the right corners, the car was going almost straight, way off it was in practise.
So my pace was not as we expected and I knew I could but I didn't want to give up the race. Finally I finished in 11th place."

"Q1: made too much mistakes so only p 14.

Race: I tried to avoid contacts on start but a fts car spun, i wasn't able to avoid contact with the ATR car so my front left suspension was damaged. After that car was ****ed so i just made my maximum to finish the race.
P10 at the end, not really happy with that result but having 1 point in this situation is not too bad."

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back