• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Race #10, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Borna Spoljaric

Borna Spoljaric

Ratings:
    +59
    There is more than 1 Massa in this world.

3. David Dominguez

David Dominguez

Ratings:
    +1,314
    Probably he stopped later to make the fastest lap with fresher tires, as he was nowhere. You didn't saw how angry was he last year when Alonso passed Massa? He would never do something like that :D

4. Borna Spoljaric

Borna Spoljaric

Ratings:
    +59
    Zooo, Bono is faster than You....Can you confirm you understood that message ?

5. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    From GPCOS:

6. Fredrik Nilsson

Fredrik Nilsson

Ratings:
    +23
    Gpcos:

7. Jim Parisis

Jim Parisis

Ratings:
    +22
    "Q: I knew it was harder this time to get into Q2.
    Finally I was 0.050 of a second away of top10 so I had to start from p12.

R: Had a good start and got myself in 10th position. Then a small collision with Room damaged my suspension. The car after this was very hard to drive especially in the right corners, the car was going almost straight, way off it was in practise.
    So my pace was not as we expected and I knew I could but I didn't want to give up the race. Finally I finished in 11th place."

8. Dimitri De Matos

Dimitri De Matos

Ratings:
    +0
    "Q1: made too much mistakes so only p 14.

Race: I tried to avoid contacts on start but a fts car spun, i wasn't able to avoid contact with the ATR car so my front left suspension was damaged. After that car was ****ed so i just made my maximum to finish the race.
    P10 at the end, not really happy with that result but having 1 point in this situation is not too bad."