Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Cyril Werdmuller

Q1: Clean
Q2: Cut, T1
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut.

David Dominguez

Q2: Clean

Dimitri De Matos

Giuseppe Marconi

Q2: N/A
Launch Control: Clean

Jack Keithley

Jeffrey Rietveld

Luka Oslakovic

Launch Control: Clean

Marco Conti

Q2: Cut, T11
Pitstops: N/A
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for hot lap cut. +30 seconds race time penalty due to protest #1.

Martin Gosbee

Launch Control: Save All Replay Sessions="0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1).

Muhammed Patel

Peter Duivelaar

Sergio Casalins

Stephane Rouault

Yannick Lapchin

Log: Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1).

Protests

#1 Marco Conti

Protest: Conti cuts in the following laps:
lap 8 turn 1, lap 12 turn 1, lap 15 final chicane, lap 16 turn 1, lap 18 final chicane, lap 19 turn 10, lap 29 turn 11 exit, lap 33 final chicane, lap 42 turn 4 entry, lap 46 turn 1, lap 55 final chicane
- only laps within 101.5% are included

Review: The reported laps were confirmed as cut and within 101.5% of the fastest lap of the actual stint of the driver . The cut laps (11/60) account for above 10% but under 20% of the race total laps.

Verdict: +30 seconds race time penalty according to article 2.9.

ah ok so mistakes are cuts, i didnt race but cut turn 1 is a bit difficult, at the most u go wide. last chicane are obviously mistakes and is not like he gained anything as he did ****ty race. So say that u guys have a piloted championship and lets finish with this farce. I am glad I am out of this ****.

Sigh. The rules work because they are simple and same for everyone. I don't want to imagine the confusion and hours spent if we (administrators) had to define every single corner cut (and widegoing) according to whether driver gained advantage or not. If you cut, then your lap time is expected to be outside 101.5% of the fastest lap; in that case it's not counted as a cut. Simple and effective :), a rule that has worked since 2006 from what I (and surely David) can remember.

Sigh. The rules work because they are simple and same for everyone. I don't want to imagine the confusion and hours spent if we (administrators) had to define every single corner cut (and widegoing) according to whether driver gained advantage or not. If you cut, then your lap time is expected to be outside 101.5% of the fastest lap; in that case it's not counted as a cut. Simple and effective :), a rule that has worked since 2006 from what I (and surely David) can remember.

John, if u think the only corner where u gain advantage cutting is turn 5 and u simply admitted those cut in that race. All other cut (apart mistake at last chicane) dosnt advantage u in any way, only lost of time on your lap. I accept the decision, no problem, i would lose this champ in any case cause of my actual location and no possibility of training, but i would prefer to loose that on track and not for stupid cutting rules like this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back