1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #10, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. This was a really amatour racing guys in the midpack at race 2 start. It was a joke.
    Much harder penalties should beapplied for the drivers.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 8
  3. Despite that both starts were looking spectacular on the stream I feel for those guys you had to retire :(
    • Like Like x 1
  4. James Sadler

James Sadler
    GhostSpeed Racing Manager Premium Member

Really enjoyed commentating with Jeroen again. Thought it went well and thanks to Sam for doing the cameras. Congrats to Twister and congrats to Rens and Marco. The crashes in both races were pretty terrible. Hopefully we get harsher penalties like @Norbert Leitner said.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Completely agree with Norbert here, i couldn't complete a single lap in both races...just ridiculous, so many "heroes" who wants to win in the first corner and so many others that wants to take advantage of an accident by passing through without even lifting...

I'm expecting a lot of penalties here...that was a public server drive yesterday.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. i couldnt connect to the server after quali, i tried multiple times, i have never had a no show before so i dont know why i got :"Server connection failed" all the time but my BoG for this race has been turned on to a race ban appearently. So i do like to be counted during this race, not going to go BoG during japan since i had to miss this. The forum clearly stated that Godek and i where 1 and 2 as reserves so.
  7. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Yes you and Godek's BoG would have been "served".

You wouldn't have been able to race anyway. All 26 showed up.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jonny, I'm sorry for the turn 1 incident, I wanted to give you room but after we touched, I couldn't control the car at all, unfortunately.
  9. well tnx then that makes my not able to join issue explained. Then im happy to do q1 once more in Japan! =D tnx for the quick reply
    • Love Love x 1
  10. All good Daniel, we all make mistakes so no hard feelings! Nonetheless you're a respectful guy and driver anyway so I know we can still continue to have fun and race hard :)
    • Like Like x 1