Race #1, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

I'll kick off the thread then.

It has been a roller-coaster pre-season for me and just getting through Pre-Quali was great for me.

Q1 was decent for me as well 24.9 is one of the better times I had done but only good enough for P20. 0.9 covering the Top 20. Baptism of fire on my return to FSR.

Start of the race was great until I got a little sideways through turn six and was helped further around by Rainieri. Nowhere to go due to my slide and it sent me round.

Had a good battle with de Matos but lag caused his car to disappear twice on me. I apologise if anything a bit bad on that one.

Overall pleased to finish and come away with 14th. Tough race but looking forward to season ahead.

I was going to spend a fair bit PQ and I almost left out.

In Q did not get a good lap, so unfortunately 26 º.

In the race I had to avoid some accident in the first laps. After I think we did not have the pace of the men in front, so we went to finish the race, the strategy did not know if it was correct but despite engine break on the last lap I'm pleased to have finished my first race. Now try to step forward ahead of Bahrain.

Greetings and congratulations to Martin for the victory.

Prequalification was already difficult, I did 25.1, around 5 tenths worst than my best lap. I passed, but not happy.

Q1 - I made the same lap time of prequalification. 1:25.1 and I reached 21º position.

Race - It was very difficult from the start. I started with hard tires, but the pace wasnt good. At first, the idea was to make only one pitstop but in final laps I made a mistake losing the front wing having to do another pitstop when remained few laps. I finished 16º, at least getting 10 points for the team.

Congratulations to the podium and all drivers who got points.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back