Race #09, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Jaakola leaked the set, if its the case it means that even other teams having our sets, can't beat us...

Thanks for confirming the rest of the world that NetRex is competitive thanks to the quality of the drivers not to the car settings.

This couldn't be any better!

You're trying to convince someone or yourself?:O_o:

Also, like Ondrej said, ur balance with best car of the season (at least if we look at the entire season, lately twister is doing a great job and the differences are quite small head) is 1 podium almost fallen from heaven and 21 points for 180 of ur teammate, prominent leader of championship, I do not know what situation that leaves you, especially considering that it will be very rare to see another car with such superiority again.

BTW, returning to the race Ondrej, and seeing ur article, im disagree with 1 thing. Even if director said in briefing he will not revoke penalties, this is not argue to not do that. Is like I said in next briefing "I will not brake in first corner", oh, as I said that in briefing, is enough and I can do, even if it goes against what being a pilot. It's the same, there is practically saying Mallorquí will not be race director in this race, and why in this race not revoke penalties and in Imola and Malaysia yes (random)?

That is having double standards and manipulate races. You can manipulate them doing things, or just doing nothing, as happened in this case. Besides, we all know why it was, and neither Marcel, Carlos or me haven't the blame that Jim had lied him supposedly.
And just another example to finish, it is as if someone punches me, and since then I'm hitting people to prevent people punch me, where the responsibility there?

If we want look professional, first step is be professional.

I'd like to take you back regarding a certain former FSR member, and question what differentiates Ondrej's actions from this one. Have a good read:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/martin-christensen-banned-from-fsr.54471/

Just to quote a few sections from the above:
Sadly these attempts have gone to vain. Amongst other inappropriate acts, the league has witnessed lying to the race stewards, breaking the league and forum rules, including insulting and generally abusive behaviour towards fellow league members.

And:

Members onboard who do not share the vision of making FSR and sim racing more awesome together, do not deserve to be part of the league.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years