Race #09, Italy: Post-Race Checks

Check your actual status of warnings and safety rating of the season HERE.

Ivar Kalamees (5.00) +0.50

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: N/A

Morgan Morand (5.00) +0.00

Bono Huis (5.00) +0.00

Q2: N/A

Jack Keithley (4.55) +0.50

Jernej Simoncic (4.00) +0.50

Eros Masciulli (5.00) +0.50

David Greco (5.00) +0.00

John-Eric Saxén (4.15) +0.50

Petar Brljak (5.00) +0.50

Dian Kostadinov (5.00) +0.00

Carlos Martín (5.00) +0.00

Penalty: Official Warning for Chatting

Jim Parisis (4.60) +0.50

Antonio Kolarec (5.00) +0.50

Robert Rudholm (3.50) -1.50

Pitstop: Lap 30 cut, Lap 34 cut, Lap 43 cut
Penalty: 1.50 Penalty Points for Pit Exit infraction (3 times)

Borja Garcia (4.50) +0.50

Log: "Net Connection Type":3, "Upstream Rated KBPS":128, "Downstream Rated KBPS":128
Penalty: Official Warning for .PLR/multiplayer.ini settings

Dino Paolini (2.75) +0.50

Q1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q1 lap infraction

Matt Sentell (5.00) +0.00

Q1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q1 lap infraction

Martin Gosbee (5.00) +0.00

Alvaro Torres (2.25) +0.50

Marcel vd Linden (5.00) +0.00

Log: Not received
Penalty: Disqualification for File Submission infraction

Adrián Rodríguez (4.90) +0.50

Patrick De Wit (1.50) -0.50

Penalty: 0.50 Penalty Points for Incident #1

Luka Oslakovic (3.87) +0.50

Rob van Starkenburg (5.00) +0.00

Patrik Holzmann (3.75) +0.50

Incident #1
Driver(s) Involved: Patrick de Wit, Petar Brljak

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 12, 0:32

Review: Heading into the second chicane, De Wit brakes too late and loses control of his car, going across the front of Brljak's front end, leading to Petar being off the racing line and then causing Brljak to have oversteer in the middle of the turn. De Wit managed to keep his car on the track for the second part of the chicane, but Brljak's oversteer meant there wasn't enough room for the duo to make it around the chicane without contact.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell G24 has been used for this verdict.

Video: youtu.be/vtEoq4T6E4s

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Patrick de Wit.

Incident #2
Driver(s) Involved: Rob Van Starkenberg, Jim Parisis, Dino Paolini

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 1:00

Review: On the first lap, Rob van Starkenburg has lag issues and goes into the second chicane and hits the rear of Parisis, leading to contact with Paolini, causing both Paolini and Parisis to have damage. Van Starkenburg was able to continue without any issues.

Video: youtu.be/49mhSy-9uH8

Verdict: No further action.

Incident #3
Driver(s) Involved: Carlos Martín

Protest Description: WC Race Director ignored multiple requests from the driver to remove his penalty without any explanation, causing him to receive a 40-second penalty by the simulation. Should he have at least explicitly denied the request, the driver could have complied with the stop-and-go penalty, which would have caused a less signnificant time and position loss.

After realising that his requests were ignored, the driver attempted to comply with the penalty in the final lap, but this was not registered by the simulation, which added the 40-second time penalty as he entered the pitlane.

Review: Carlos Martin didn't check an announcement of the race briefing and then proceeded to spam the chat in the later stages of the race.

Breached rule: 1.2 from the 2014 FSR Online Rules Supplement

Verdict: Official Warning for Carlos Martín.

Netrex should lose protesting rights for writing a description.
Why wasn't dewits turn 1 protested? Shady deals of netrex and ghost speed? If teams didn't work together he would have been gone already.. for years. Like this you clearly prefer to have ur drivers' races ruined. Good job.

Netrex should lose protesting rights for writing a description.
Why wasn't dewits turn 1 protested? Shady deals of netrex and ghost speed? If teams didn't work together he would have been gone already.. for years. Like this you clearly prefer to have ur drivers' races ruined. Good job.

you ruin the forum too and your still allowed whats your point?

That's debatable. Glad you at least admit you ruin racing of everyone. Why don't you just leave and save yourself the embarrassment. You know exactly what you are doing on track, nobody can blame your intelligence for your actions and there is a conspiracy to keep this going. I will award anyone who finally gets it done. Big award.

I made many drivers errors yes ruining others races is your point of vieuw
You just want attention and this was my post and you react in an instant you want debates sure go ahead nobody is listening to you anymore anyways bye mr kuncman
unless you put yourself neutral sometimes then saying stupid things all the time
And giving many people a hard time
seems you enjoy this very much

Wit, when speaking about attention seeking look at ur q2 yesterday. It wasnt the first time too. Any other reason for waiting for additional minute?

Glad you agree Christian. So do I. Could be more than 0.5 though.

Where has the world come to that I have to rely on former soviets talking sense. :roflmao: Now let's play a game. Who finds this offensive? Surely not fans of my articles, who Dian clearly became. Seen the light and understood. For these 3 people that keep reporting me and freaking out, come over to the dark side. Gonna be legendary.

Just saying that the verdict has nothing to do with the protest made. I guess the director seems normal ignoring during the race whispers and messages from the drivers and whats worse, not only during the race, also in previous sessions where I was asking for confirmation if my penalty whisper button was working. If the rule was breached was because my whispers were ignored during all sessions, but it seems normal.

Doing the race briefing 40 min before the session starts, with an announcement such as "I'm not going to delete penalties this race" without pointing any reason... with 40 minutes remaining people is testing, I always check the Briefings but seriously speaking, who is going to expect such an announcement with 40 min to go? I guarantee you that after directing Pro Race, the first I do is checking the forums, pretty normal as I have to control a bit what the drivers say just after the race. The post was done, but why changing it 40 minutes before the race? Its a bit confusing for those who checked at 12 am, isn't it?

Despite the many requests I did during all the sessions, you could have reminded the rest of the grid about this last minute change, the same way you remind who has a Back of the Grid Penalties.

I still don't understand why you denied deleting penalties as in WC is much easier to get a penalty for jumping a chicane rather than Pro or Ace, basically because the higher number of laps.

I don't even "jumped" the 10% of my laps, so technically by the rules my penalty for "cutting" should be 0. How do you answer to that? Because I was added 40 seconds to my final lap time (The penalty would have been MUCH lower if yoiu would have answered my firsts whispers, when i saw you weren't answering them I thought my button was broken so I start using the chat, fair enough, don't you think?). So what if someone pushes you out of the track and the game gives him a penalty? Or because a oversteery moment during braking forces the driver to jump the chicane as he isn't able to stop the car?

I wasn't the only one who didn't see/know about the last change you did in the Briefing, neither the only one who chatted in the boxchat.

Cheers.

In my opinion what Ondrej is doing just brings more light and visibility to this championship/site/entertainment. I think what he said is politically incorrect and offensive in somehow , yes, but you can't deny is fun. Also, even if he is offensive with someone and sometimes reporting facts that sounds more like a gossip rather than a proper facts, his blog is covering the three FSR class at least and in my modest opinion with far more information, point of view, pure fact or statistic data then the 5 lines FSR site article...oh well ,when someone remember to do that. I think we should all leave him tell what he personally thinks as long as he will keep this kind of sarcastic/comedy style.

IMO De Wit's penalty is harsh. I saw this on the broadcast and IMO he braked and lost traction, like I did many times when doing laps round monza, and it was just unlucky that Brljak was there. I find it really unfair that at times Patrick De Wit is penalised quite heavily compared to others, I mean he isn't a bad driver, a former race winner in WC.

IMO De Wit's penalty is harsh. I saw this on the broadcast and IMO he braked and lost traction, like I did many times when doing laps round monza, and it was just unlucky that Brljak was there. I find it really unfair that at times Patrick De Wit is penalised quite heavily compared to others, I mean he isn't a bad driver, a former race winner in WC.

Yeah, loosing the car under braking is punishable, loosing the car under traction is not. That's strange.

I guess the director seems normal ignoring during the race whispers and messages from the drivers and whats worse, not only during the race, also in previous sessions where I was asking for confirmation if my penalty whisper button was working. If the rule was breached was because my whispers were ignored during all sessions, but it seems normal.
You can complaint about lots of things being right or wrong, but setting your quick chat properly it's only your duty, not RD's one.

Don't make childlike excuses, please. Try to be more shelf-critical sometimes.

In my opinion what Ondrej is doing just brings more light and visibility to this championship/site/entertainment. I think what he said is politically incorrect and offensive in somehow , yes, but you can't deny is fun. Also, even if he is offensive with someone and sometimes reporting facts that sounds more like a gossip rather than a proper facts, his blog is covering the three FSR class at least and in my modest opinion with far more information, point of view, pure fact or statistic data then the 5 lines FSR site article...oh well ,when someone remember to do that. I think we should all leave him tell what he personally thinks as long as he will keep this kind of sarcastic/comedy style.

Thank you. Finally someone with balls to say what they think. Let's be serious for a moment then. I write these articles not for me, but for people who read them. I just wanted to try it out in Hockenheim, give some sort of funny/offensive review in a very specific writing style. Surprise, people loved it. Currently it has nearly 500 reads. Now think about how many people outside of FSR have been reached. I got so much positive feedback and responses, mostly private though as people are scared. So I obviously had to keep going. In the same style as this suits me the best. If i wrote politically correct reviews - as I have done in late 2010. I would bore myself to death. It had to be something different, something people would enjoy. I am really sorry that some of you feel offended by it. The main objective is just to keep it humorous and I don't think I would be able to deliver it on this level without being offensive. That's just me. That's why it is called politically incorrect and honestly said. I respect that you hate it and can't stand me. If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please write me a PM and I will fully adhere to your wishes. However I will not back off just because 4 or 5 people can't stand it. At the same time, while being offensive I try to keep it factuals and with some points.

So here are the points that people could be most offended about:

Commentators - what I really think: Jong did a great job when he was by himself, hes not a native speaker and he can express himself a lot better when commentating than on the forum, he has reasonable racing understanding to judge situations. However he lacks some basic facts and information, which some pre-race research would fix. Mundy: he has a very good commentating voice, clear expression. However he sometimes talks too much, and sometimes says very incorrect things, judges racing situation incorrectly and has been noticably biased favouring Morand. Again, pre-race research would help a lot with some facts.

Netrex - I don't choose to write about them because I hate them, I am fairly indifferent. I write about them because most of their drivers cause non-standard racing situations, to put it politically correct. Morand deserves this year's title, he was the best driver this year without a doubt. But at the same time had a lot of brain farts and mistakes that I wrote about of course.

de Wit - yes I honestly don't like that guy and I feel many of his actions, such as last year Hungary was completely intentional. He had many of these over the years. He has never learnt from his accidents and crashes. He had 1 year when he was fairly clean but since then dropped back to his standard which is a shame. If he was clean I would have no reason to write about him.

General negativism about other drivers/directors - if i was positive about everyone, it woulnd't make much sense would it? I need to point out mistakes and failures in a very sarcastic/ offensive way as, once again, that is the best way I can write. It is offensive, but so what? Are you kids that can't handle some humorous offense? I don't think I have written just pure offensive sentences or paragraphs, there was always something to point out in an amusing way. I fully respect that not everyone will like it but once again judging from the very positive feedback, most people do like it. Some articles more than others but I can't please everyone. If you have any constructive feedback and something to change, let me know.

Forum - I hope i don't need to explain that one. It is all entertainment and if you take it or yourself seriously then just chill and don't take it seriously for a while. World is too ****ed up place to be so serious. Furthermore it is enjoyable to create controversy when some people just can't understand. Take a chill pill and relax.

Finally a challenge. If you think you can write some fun, amusing FSR article, whether offensive or not. Go for it. FSR needs more coverage, more proper articles.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back