• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Race #09, GB: Broadcast Link

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    SRZ Q1 & Q2, Race

PSRTV machine seemed to have a disconnect, thank you to SRZ for being there :)

2. Lee Morris

Lee Morris

Ratings:
    +10
    love the italian broadcast its awesome but LMFAO at 50 mins in on part 2 the commentator lighting up a fag LOL

3. Jim Parisis

Jim Parisis

Ratings:
    +22
    Great broadcast by SRZ!! I don't undersand a word but it was very fun to hear his excitement! Although I think I got at 44:33 in the race broadcast that the comentator says I am French :p ! I am Greek my friend!

We won't take PSRTV broadcast? I know it's not the whole race but this had happen before. That's because I keep archive of the races and I can't download the SRZ broadcast. Is there a way to download the SRZ broadcast?

4. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    The PSRTV broadcast hasn't been uploaded to their site yet, I can add the link to this thread when/if it happens.

I don't know if there's a similar download option for SRZ, I can try to ask around.

5. Jim Parisis

Jim Parisis

Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks!