Race #09, Belgium: Race Briefing

Funny thing is, when I first went on this track I put loads of AI on and saw some falling through the floor, I never clicked that it could be a problem just thought it was an AI bug or something. I guess next time I will know to report it!

Are we having a poll on the reschedule date or?

I suggested to tell the people who don't "want" to race to leave, and then making a splitted session of PQ's...

vote for what day? too big problem if it is on working weekend, only saturday and sunday i can race... and for next saturday not... the problem cannot be fixed? we can wait 1 hour... i hope :D

I quite liked flying at 1000kph above Eau Rouge

cruiselaugh.gif

You guys have not listened at all and are all either deaf, dumb or stupid. I'm sorry but it needs saying. First of all the problem happened for the 23rd car on one occasion that joined so it would still happen in the race. Secondly cars were having rFactor crashes as well. We have told you all this and yet you still do not understand. Listen to the race director and if you are going to complain at least check your facts before you state them.

Í think the Rfactor crashes happen because some people use a non modified exe of rfactor the standard one that only allows the use of 2gig ram ... I and some friends of me use a official 4gig exe that allows the system to use more than 2 gigs or ram - If you join a server with many cars and you only have the 2gig exe its the reason you crash because your system wants to take more ram but the exe is restricted to 2 gigs so you crash mostly in a runtime error.

The thing with the track is a problem that "could" have been seen many days ago if someone would have tested the track with AI. Okay mistakes can happen and I'm just mostly joking around right now :). But in the future we should test tracks with more than 24 cars and see what happens since Pre-Quals always have more than that.

A little link to the 4gb patch - http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years