Race #09, Belgium: Post-Race Discussion

As you can see on the video Nicholas Fischer , i didn't change direction and let you the space . It's you who did the fault by turning on me . Yeah at the end of the video you maybe think that i rammed you , but my car go by herself on the outside cause you pushed me before.

I didn't talk about the crash cause for me it was a race incident so i didn't pay attention and after that you dare insult me and call me lier on many differents posts.

Its me who have to say that "you are incredibly bad sport and lie about the incident you created.I gave you plenty space on the inside and you try to swipe my off the track".

I can consider that finish a race like that , it make angry , but that's not a reason to be rude especially when you are wrong.

No offence Nick, but for good reason the stewards should take this as race incident. Watching that video I don't see in anyway how he tried to ram you off the track, infact it's more like you rammed him off the track, after all he did lose control.

EDIT: Infact looking at the video you can clearly see Nick turning into Loic.

Q: 14th place 1.47.5. Was satisfied with the time because I didnt practice at all for this race.
R: Found out quickly that my setup had way too much downforce and was around 7kmh slower in top speed.
Made one mistake in the middle of the race and lost front wing. Decided to stay on 2 stop strategy but somehow the extra fuel didnt get into the tank and that meat I had to make an extra stop before the end of the race and finished 11th (could have been 8th without the crash and extra stop).

P.S Nicholas lol@your crash and unnecessary whine

Eduard K

Just go to lap 23 before you write that ****.
Not only are you an incredibly bad sport, you lie about the incident you created. I gave you plenty space on the inside and you decide to swipe my off the track. Can't even admit to your mistake. Funny how you can't see where you messed up even with my car and half its bits flying all around you.

I watched the replay of you and Loic Decoux battling and i have to say that he did very well, always left the space needed and wasnt overly agressive or anything. In the future i think you should control your emotions after the race before jumping on to the forums accusing people. Take a deep breath then watch the replay and see what really happend. In my view: You slightly touched his rear which made his car to turn right which i can understand, made u think that he did it intentionally but its pretty clear that there was nothing he could have done differently after watching the replay.

@James Peutherer

Sry to ask here dude but what happend to you yesterday in the long left hander in spa? .. you came across the track without rearwing and massive damage all I could do to avoid the crash was going on the kerb and get into the barrier :/ it almost looked like you wanted to crash into me after I crashed into the barrier :/ not gonna fill a file or something but just wanted to know why? .. Ruined my race :( I can provide a replay if you want to see it from my pov. :unsure:

@James Peutherer

Sry to ask here dude but what happend to you yesterday in the long left hander in spa? .. you came across the track without rearwing and massive damage all I could do to avoid the crash was going on the kerb and get into the barrier :/ it almost looked like you wanted to crash into me after I crashed into the barrier :/ not gonna fill a file or something but just wanted to know why? .. Ruined my race :( I can provide a replay if you want to see it from my pov. :unsure:
I don't know if it was a glitch or something, but I had crashed, and was sliding backwards after crossing across the track, I'm sorry if it ruined your race, I was literally a spectator, and Seb, I would never crash on purpose into anyone, I hate cheating and bad sportsmanship.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back