Race #08, Spain: Race Briefing

i am angry, cause i never did and i didnt get a simple warning for this, and suddenly i get banned, i didnt have problem to do the allocation... anyway... i hope to race on grid 2

Then you have been lucky to drive so many races without being allocated, which is a huge mistake from my part, but can happen when you have to deal with different things at the same time (broadcast, etc) and so many drivers (over 40).

I also told you in the game chat that you couldn't take part in the Grid 1 race, and you never replied, so that's why I had to kick you.

yes but noone told me that from the start, if i want to race or not and do that from the gpcos control center, next time i will be more carefull... and my teammate never did that... anyway...
also i didnt see the chat, while i was driving, can you remove ban and last to take part on grid 2? at least to drive there...

Bag of **** pc. I was running nicely aswell managing to keep up with people then once again it crashed, hasn't happened all week during practice, just today twice FFS.

Now I have no logfiles apart from first 4 mins of PQ before my game crashed, nothing saves when PC crashes, so I don't even have replay files to send or anything........:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I guess next race i'l use my laptop, so annoyed as I was actually doing decent for me... :thumbsdown:

What a race lol. Lag caused me problems. It's my end but got to work it out before next race what's causing it as it only happens every 20 laps or so.

Also Theodoros it is NOT the admin's responsibility to tell you all the rules. That would take forever if they had to do that for each person. If you did not read the rules that is your own fault. It really shocks me how many people come in here and are so lazy they just cannot be bothered to read the rules. If you then get a penalty you have only yourselves to blame for not doing as your told and reading the whole rulebook.

And James you're double posting mate. I don't think its allowed on these forums. :)

Yeah but I think if two posts in a row are on the forum by you its not allowed. I might be wrong but this is the rules on most forums. You can edit your posts and put "EDIT (Time):" and then what you want to, that's an effective way of updating with new news as your post is the last post anyway so everyone will read it.

PQ: The plan was to be on the grid 1. Done but not that good.
Q: Still not in the pace, 18 on the grid, I was thinking about a P15.
R: Good start but I missed some opportunities to gain places during the first two laps.
After that, the lack of performance was hard to hide, I was trying 2 stops and my engine went off one lap after my second pitstop.

Had fun racing around and trying to climb some positions. Then disconnection pretty much ruined it. Well atleast I had lot of fun and we fought for a long time with Folcher if i'm right. Disconnections are little annoying but what can you do.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%