Race #08, Indianapolis: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that this is a problem at all. I would suggest this league is big enuough to get some independend stewards for all the divisions. Some teams have track engineer. .. they never appear on servers but we dont get any independent race directors??? Come on guys.

Nope. Has been tried several times in past, last year with RD admins even, didn't work. Either we get a dedicated race director (that is involved in a team) who does his job well and finishes post-race checks within few days (after xx hours of work). Or we ask some "impartial" outsider to do it, who doesn't care at all and gives up after one race when he realizes it's a lot of work.

I have to say that this is a problem at all. I would suggest this league is big enuough to get some independend stewards for all the divisions. Some teams have track engineer. .. they never appear on servers but we dont get any independent race directors??? Come on guys.

Last year's WC director wasn't related to any team and we still had drama.

As JES pointed out, we already tried in the past to work with independant people, but at the end of the day it has never worked. Obviously if we could pick an independant race director, willing to spend a lot of time doing the post race checks, preparing the events, the server, with good racing/rules knowledge, etc etc, we wouldn't say no, we aren't that stupid. But that's not the case, sadly.

sorry this might sound stupid after not having read the 4 pages entirely but is there a fuzz going on that jim "only" got 1 race ban because of edu's relation to the tornado<-- lawl cars? lying to the stewards isnt that big of a deal tbh its brave except the messing with his own audio part seriously jim u @$#5. But 1 race ban fair enough right? Patel you can dislike here cause u only get 1 race =D ;) :inlove:

53345253.jpg

sorry this might sound stupid after not having read the 4 pages entirely but is there a fuzz going on that jim "only" got 1 race ban because of edu's relation to the tornado<-- lawl cars? lying to the stewards isnt that big of a deal tbh its brave except the messing with his own audio part seriously jim u @$#5. But 1 race ban fair enough right? Patel you can dislike here cause u only get 1 race =D ;) :inlove:

Wait, did you just say lying to the stewards isn't a big deal, what are you thinking? Of course it is, he lied about having a penalty for no reason and then gained a complete unfair advantage and more than likely changed the outcome of the race.

But anyway, while all this is going on, I'm still to see an explanation from Jim as to why he did this, this is just disrespectful of him, I hope he has apologised to his team, his engineer and Edu for this..

Wait, did you just say lying to the stewards isn't a big deal, what are you thinking? Of course it is, he lied about having a penalty for no reason and then gained a complete unfair advantage and more than likely changed the outcome of the race.

But anyway, while all this is going on, I'm still to see an explanation from Jim as to why he did this, this is just disrespectful of him, I hope he has apologised to his team, his engineer and Edu for this..
ofc but a dq for round 8 + a ban for next race seems fair enough in my opinion although rule i heard say he could even get a 4-5 race ban xD i dont know i just think dq for round 8 9 should be fine maybe botg for 10

To be honest, Eduard is doing great job till this stage of the season. Yeah he did some mistakes, but I believe nobody is sinless here. As I said before, just said an opinion for this case. Don't take it seriosly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%