Race #08, Indianapolis: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont u grow a pair and talk with your real account instead of creating "troll account". Also to people somehow turning this into some kind of pm conspiracy again: Please use your brains before posting. If u watched the broadcast u can see pretty clearly there that Jim received a penalty after he leaves the pits. Its not like some people here stalk every lap from every driver in hopes of finding something protest worthy(atleast i hope this is not the case).

"Gotta give props to precision though for doin the noble thing and highlighting this..oooo but look who benefits.."

Answer to this is: Every driver that finished behind Jim. And yes, i agree, pm boys deserve credit for looking into this.

Im not gonna take part on that penalty discussion because its not my job and i trust that people can handle this without 100 different opinion from other drivers / spectators.

I'm sorry aaaaahm, it was Homo, right? Dude at least find some balls to show your real name cause someone who "doesn't even watch FSR" can't just randomly register today an account with that name. See where this is going?

Can't just randomly? You want me to make a second one lol?
At least you guys stay objective, which I did btw whatever you try to make my intentions look like, you can't seem to argue against what I said. The most obvious way to admit defeat lol.
Your name sounds just like a mixed up version of the name "Bono Huis" with the letters jumbled!

I have to say, watching the broadcast Jim drove absolutely stunning race. Huis was unable to do anything with him, so I doubt he would be able to do anything with Morand as well especially if you consider Morgan's high top speed setup. Returning to Jim, I think this at first was very small mistake, forgetting to put speed limiter, and I can understand his anger, though after that his actions there of course out of the line. The real mistake however was to put that video on youtube :D Not defending him, just my 2 cents there.

Last edited:
I love the fact that people reviewed a whole 90 min stream just to find "randomly" this incident. I bet the majority of racers would escape this if they had the chance so whining so hard about an individual sounds funny imho and gives me the sense of intense rivalry between teams-drivers. I'm not justifying Parisis but by watching the whole picture, he did not remove the penalty by himself, right...? :)
My 2 cents.

Yoo after I skipped 2 pages of this thread talking pointless things will answer only to you Mo. Please make a difference between intentional and unintentional. Make the difference between, Patrick realized his mistake and appologized, Jim is not. What Patrick did wasn't right yeah, but to use Race Director as a privilege here and to get advantage and after that to try to cover it to deceive everyone here, except PM guys (which deserves congrats). Really, I just told an opinion, what if I was the director would give to him as a penalty. But yeah I'm not the director so Edu has that freedom of choice :)

The problem at the whole thing is: Parisis did it ON PURPOSE. And the other thing is: Parisis is a Driver of Twister and Eduard as Race Director is related to Twister too... You see the problem now?

Sounds like a bigger problem than just that incident then. Might want to think about how FSR is organised :-D

George are you suggesting Edu is handing out a harsher penalty to Jim to be seen as impartial and avoid criticism then? If penalty removals are looked at post race why isnt he getting the 25 sec that he would of got instead of all the extra knee jerk interpretation. Its a tough situation but common sense has to prevail and bono its hardly the most blatent incident of cheating ever in simracing history as u like to put it..nice way to steer the directors and others thoughts though...you win again...

Interesting how come people who are not even in FSR by any point come here and judge race director, drivers, the whole league?! Read the rules first and then give suggestions about penalties and yes it's not like it's the first time when somebody spotted something strange on Jim's videos.
PS: by spotted I actually meant: you need to be pucking blind or deaf not to realize it.

Last edited:
So the fact that we are not members of FSR takes away our freedom of speech? We are all racers I suppose unless you claim to be above the rest of the field. All we do is discuss here so I guess if FSR wanted only FSR members to talk they would make their forums private. End of story cause the point is flying away post after post.

I love the fact that people reviewed a whole 90 min stream just to find "randomly" this incident.
My 2 cents.

I would like to point out that this is not the case at all! I was just watching parts of his stream, to see if i was there aswel at any point. As i was a bit more down the pack, and on a different strategy. I figured i would look for when he made his stop, to see if he came out behind me. And then i came across this incident. It was just pure coincidence.

About Eduard being involved in twister. When i saw the incident at first, i kind of already expected that he didn't check if it actually was a penalty or not. Simply because of the situation in Germany. And also because the engineer was told it was for no reason. Ofcource it was Edu's mistake for not checking it in or after the race, and he took the blame for that. So the driver himself is there to blame.

I dont mind if the gets the penalty handed out by the director, as long as it is the right one.

I would like to point out that this is not the case at all! I was just watching parts of his stream, to see if i was there aswel at any point. As i was a bit more down the pack, and on a different strategy. I figured i would look for when he made his stop, to see if he came out behind me. And then i came across this incident. It was just pure coincidence.

About Eduard being involved in twister. When i saw the incident at first, i kind of already expected that he didn't check if it actually was a penalty or not. Simply because of the situation in Germany. And also because the engineer was told it was for no reason. Ofcource it was Edu's mistake for not checking it in or after the race, and he took the blame for that. So the driver himself is there to blame.

I dont mind if the gets the penalty handed out by the director, as long as it is the right one.

I have to say that this is a problem at all. I would suggest this league is big enuough to get some independend stewards for all the divisions. Some teams have track engineer. .. they never appear on servers but we dont get any independent race directors??? Come on guys.

Just think about it. Imagine its the last race of the season amd a guy wins the championchip because rthe race director is related to his team... would be a nice incident.

Towards the non FSR guys posting here - First of all its a non-private forum. Secondly i know all of the guys who wrote here from former leagues i drove in... they know whats it about to be a good sim racer. And lets be honest FSR rules arent special towards driving rules... they are known all over the world thanks to Formula 1 and other race series... and if FSR wants to be private why then live stream for million of people to watch ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%