• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #08, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. David Dominguez

David Dominguez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,408
    This :

In the middle of the last chicane in lap 4 or something like that.

3. LiamJenkinsF1

LiamJenkinsF1

Ratings:
    +0
    what a fantastic race its probably the best world series race ive commentated on. Everyone drove fantastic races and made some amazing overtakes. It had what every fan wants in a race. Thrills spills excitement and drama. Thank you all for such a great spectacle and congratulations to Stephane (i hope i pronounced your name right in the broadcast this time :p)

4. Borna Spoljaric

Borna Spoljaric

Ratings:
    +59

You need a new wheel ;)

5. Stephane Rouault

Stephane Rouault

Ratings:
    +18
    I just watched the broadcast, and guys, Liam and Atze.. you rule!!! Awesome commentary and camera work (Pedro?)!! Seems like you caught all the action!!!

6. Pedro Rodrigues

Pedro Rodrigues

Ratings:
    +85
    No, it wasn't me this time. :p
    It was Raino Room.

We should start writing in the broadcast threads who did it (commentators + cameraman) so the credits are given to the people.

7. LiamJenkinsF1

LiamJenkinsF1

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Stephane! it was such an exciting race :) and congratulations on the win :D