1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race 07 Wet Path

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by FerrariMan96, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hi everyone :)

Quick question: How can I 'copy' the fast path I've made to use the same path as the wet path? I am working on an improved .AIW file for the Knockhill track for Race 07 (for my own personal use, though I may contact the author about releasing it when I'm done...). I have made the fast path much more realistic and competitive using Guitarmaen's AIW/CAM editor, so I did a dry race and it was great. But when I tried a wet race, the cars were using the old, slower path and I remembered that the wet path was separate. So, how can I do this (either through the AIW editor or manually through a text editor)? Even though Guitarmaen's editor was made for rFactor, I think it may have the functionality to do this because there is an option to import a wet path but I don't know how/if I can use this as a solution...

Thanks in advance guys :)

FerrariMan96

2. Bump.

Anyone? I really like Knockhill, I really like making custom championships offline and I really like using changeable weather to make the race weekend more interesting/exciting/realistic (especially for the UK LOL), but I can't do this of I don't have competitive wet-weather AI :(

Help would be very much appreciated :)

3. I don't know any other way than to convert it to rFactor and use ISI AIW/CAM Editor to make wetpaths which you can then merge to the original AIW. You can use "Steering Aid:high" and drive slowly around with slow FWD car, that copies the fastpath to wetpath..

4. Not ideal but i suppose you're right in saying that that's a possible way to do it :). This track was converted from rFactor I believe, so I think I could try and find the rF version and replace the AIW with my Evo one?