Race 07 Wet Path

Hi everyone :)

Quick question: How can I 'copy' the fast path I've made to use the same path as the wet path? I am working on an improved .AIW file for the Knockhill track for Race 07 (for my own personal use, though I may contact the author about releasing it when I'm done...). I have made the fast path much more realistic and competitive using Guitarmaen's AIW/CAM editor, so I did a dry race and it was great. But when I tried a wet race, the cars were using the old, slower path and I remembered that the wet path was separate. So, how can I do this (either through the AIW editor or manually through a text editor)? Even though Guitarmaen's editor was made for rFactor, I think it may have the functionality to do this because there is an option to import a wet path but I don't know how/if I can use this as a solution...

Thanks in advance guys :)

FerrariMan96

Bump.

Anyone? I really like Knockhill, I really like making custom championships offline and I really like using changeable weather to make the race weekend more interesting/exciting/realistic (especially for the UK LOL), but I can't do this of I don't have competitive wet-weather AI :(

Help would be very much appreciated :)

I don't know any other way than to convert it to rFactor and use ISI AIW/CAM Editor to make wetpaths which you can then merge to the original AIW. You can use "Steering Aid:high" and drive slowly around with slow FWD car, that copies the fastpath to wetpath..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%